Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm considering purchasing a Mazda CX-30 in Australia. I'm currently trying to decide between waiting for the 2021 model G25 Astina, or a 2019 ex-demo version of the same type. I understand the 2019 model was manufactured in Thailand and the 2021 model is made in Japan.

I would save several thousand dollars going for the 2019 ex-demo, but I'm trying to decide what the best option for me would be. There also would be the option (potentially) to take advantage of the 2020 plate clearance and get a new 2020 model as well.

Also, for Australian conditions is it worth considering the AWD over the FWD?

Thanks for any help,
Scott

·
Registered
G25 Touring - 2020 - Soul Red Crystal Metallic
66 Posts
Yah I understand the newer model would be Japanese made.

You should be able to save several thousand on a new model. When I test drove my G25 Touring they guy dropped $3k without me having to even ask. This was a 2020 model so it might have been part of the plate clearance. You might be able to get even more discount since the Astina is more expensive and it's almost 2021 so the plate clearance would be even more urgent I imagine.

I always prefer new cars so I am inclined to stay away from ex demo or used.

Also, if you are going to finance it, I would find my own finance company as the dealer one... Isn't such a good deal.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts