Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

201 - 220 of 262 Posts

·
Registered
CX30 2020 Premium Jet Black Mica
96 Posts
I got a set of the low wall rubber mats yesterday. They're very nice and for perfectly

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 SP (Sport Plus)
50 Posts
Niceee, where they hard to install it just slip on? Also what was the price?
Easy to install. The gas pedal slips over the stock gas pedal. For the brake you need to peel off the stock rubber cover and then slip on the aluminum cover. The dead pedal is just held on by 2 sided tape. Seems to be holding but if it slips off I will use contact glue. Cost about $40 on ebay.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
158 Posts
I pulled the trigger and I impulsively bought the trim pieces above. Cost just under $100. Should be here before September 9th lol.
[/QU
I pulled the trigger and I impulsively bought the trim pieces above. Cost just under $100. Should be here before September 9th lol.
The longley anticipated Chrome Trim should be here Friday August 21st. This means I should have pictures for you all on Saturday ☺.

·
Registered
47 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'll be interested in seeing the trim. You are taking one for the team. :)
They're hereee. I will be applying them tomorrow after I wash my car and I'll have pictures done. They do have the cx30 logo that is not picture d online as it is blurred out for copyright I imagine.

·
Registered
158 Posts
They're hereee. I will be applying them tomorrow after I wash my car and I'll have pictures done. They do have the cx30 logo that is not picture d online as it is blurred out for copyright I imagine.
As Promised here are the pictures of the new side chrome.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Actually looks pretty good. Might have to consider some. What do you think of the quality?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Actually looks pretty good. Might have to consider some. What do you think of the quality?
The quality is just what you would expect from plastic chrome from China. No issues with them but only time will tell. && I'll try to post a whole side picture tomorrow for the fan above you widdle sharky 🦈🦈

·
Registered
47 Posts
Does anybody have an idea of how much the cargo cover costs?
Got mine on Amazon for $89.44. Now I see the price has jumped a couple of dollars.

If you buy from a Mazda dealer online make sure you check the shipping, it can vary greatly dealer to dealer. At least with Amazon (if you have Prime) you get free shipping.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 GT AWD - Soul Red Crystal
134 Posts
The quality is just what you would expect from plastic chrome from China. No issues with them but only time will tell. && I'll try to post a whole side picture tomorrow for the fan above you widdle sharky 🦈🦈
When and if you want to remove them will the paint be ruined?

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Premium FWD in Machine Gray Metallic
56 Posts
Looks good but you may want to do the B and C pillars now, too.

I did buy some pin striping tape but decided it wasn't going to be visible enough. I may have to use it in a painting or two.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Per popular request here's a picture of the whole side of the car. and I actually had to remove and re put on the chrome piece today as it was a little uneven. No damage was done at that point. Just held on by 3 mm tape.
Looks good. I hope you used new tape, once the 3M tape is set you can't remove and set again.

201 - 220 of 262 Posts