Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

241 - 260 of 262 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 SP (Sport Plus)
50 Posts
I ordered the grills a week ago. My delivery is mid Nov.-mid Dec.
What did you order as the ones I tried ordering were out of stock.

·
Registered
20 CX-30 AWD JBM Prem
146 Posts
What did you order as the ones I tried ordering were out of stock.
That is the one. I received a shipped notice on Sept. 7.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
158 Posts
You must have gotten one of the last ones. I will keep checking to see if they restock.
Found them from another seller that appeared to be in stock and appear to be shipping quicker if you want to give it a try.

·
Registered
158 Posts
We’ll see. I have little faith until I see the item moving on tracking up dates.
We're in this together looks like we're the only ones who were successfully able to order them. I also posted a question on the Amazon page and the seller wasn't that helpful but oh well.

·
Registered
47 Posts
We're in this together looks like we're the only ones who were successfully able to order them. I also posted a question on the Amazon page and the seller wasn't that helpful but oh well.
I'll be really curious to see how these fit. I'm really wondering how they would look without a front license plate.

·
Registered
20 CX-30 AWD JBM Prem
146 Posts
I'll be really curious to see how these fit. I'm really wondering how they would look without a front license plate.
I figure at $25 ish, if it doesn't work out, not a big loss.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Anyone find a interior trim kit? The piano black is nice but will scratch up like crazy.. Does any know of a trim kit to go over top of this to protect and that looks nice?
Thanks,

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 SP (Sport Plus)
50 Posts
Anyone find a interior trim kit? The piano black is nice but will scratch up like crazy.. Does any know of a trim kit to go over top of this to protect and that looks nice?
Thanks,
Many on ebay. Here are a few.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Let me know how the grills look for the front. I was waiting on them because the pic is of a european plate.
Will do! It will be a race to see which one of us gets it first 🤣. I do imagine they're being a gap but I'm thinking it will still look good or I can potentially put something to fill the space. We shall see🤞🤞

·
Registered
20 CX-30 AWD JBM Prem
146 Posts
Let me know how the grills look for the front. I was waiting on them because the pic is of a european plate.
I posted the following in the Exposed Rad discussion.

"If the size and spacing of the "teeth" on the Amazon lower insert is close to the OE grill, I'm thinking the grills will be too small as suggested. I counted the rows of teeth on the Amazon grill and measured a matching number on my grill."

241 - 260 of 262 Posts