Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

321 - 332 of 332 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
223 Posts
That is unfortunate. I had concern they would be short as referenced in the attached reply I posted after ordering mine. When I received mine, I was pleased to see they were the correct size.
Obviously there are two sizes of grills available. How to determine which one will be received?
No doubt Girl scout I shared the same concerns as you but luckily mine were just the right sides as well😌. Can you take a measure of length of the ones you received RdoKit?

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 SP (Sport Plus)
109 Posts
That is unfortunate. I had concern they would be short as referenced in the attached reply I posted after ordering mine. When I received mine, I was pleased to see they were the correct size.
Obviously there are two sizes of grills available. How to determine which one will be received?
These are the ones I bought so do not buy these. Weren't cheap.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
223 Posts

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 AWD Black Mica
3 Posts
Looking for front euro plate size holder (prefer the look of the length and size , mainly so I can purchase the lower grille inserts. Any help?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I haven’t seen many photos of the roof rails + cross bars.

So, some photos below (USA spec). Splash guards also attached. I did the install for the rails, bars, and splash guards myself. The roof rails and bars are easy to install if you are tall enough to reach. Make sure to put a cloth down to protect the paint when tightening the connecting bolts. Details on install of the splash guards in the splash guard thread.

The bars make typical wind noise at >65 mph. More noticeable if there is a strong crosswind. At just the right crosswind angle, they can intermittently make a whistling sound that makes you feel like you’re driving into a gale. I liked it but perhaps not for everyone.

P.S. I had towels on the seat to keep them clean coming home from work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi;

Does anybody have advice on which car cover is the best for northeastern USA. Looking to protect my CX30 from snow, ice, and rain in a primarily outdoor parking situation.

Thanks.

·
Registered
20 CX-30 AWD JBM Prem
184 Posts
Looking for front euro plate size holder (prefer the look of the length and size , mainly so I can purchase the lower grille inserts. Any help?

The grill inserts are available in two sizes, one (longer) for north america (and other countries using the US sized plates) that I posted a link to on Amazon, the other (shorter) version for europe and similar, is linked in a post from ebay.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I am sorry for your loss is there any chance you can return them and get the ones we bought on Amazon they are a heck of a lot cheaper too
Bought a European license holder and seems to cover the holes. Decided on Captain America as I am an American living in Thailand.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Added exhaust tips to the existing pee shooter tips. Probably could have gone with a larger diameter. These just slip over the factory tips. The water jugs are there so the dog does not pee on the wheels. :)

321 - 332 of 332 Posts