·
Registered
AWD 2020 GT CX-30 ceramic coated
636 Posts

·
Registered
2014 MX-5 PRHT, 2020 CX-30 GS FWD
21 Posts
looks great. The only thing that comes to mind and that is if you are OCD with the paint work like me lol... IS scratches when it gets dirty from salt etc that's all as anything that rubs on the paint with grit on it will most likely cause scratches other then that its a fantastic idea
Do my clay, polish and seal every year. I would rather use this than seeing my wife use the ice scraper and accidentally chip the paint around the windshield :)

·
Registered
AWD 2020 GT CX-30 ceramic coated
636 Posts
Do my clay, polish and seal every year. I would rather use this than seeing my wife use the ice scraper and accidentally chip the paint around the windshield :)
good good :) yah that would be worse getting damage from a ice scraper...mine is ceramic coated so a polish is not much of a option unless i want to pay to have it re applied but I am OCD anyways lol weekly wash etc :p but thats just me haha hence my username I worked as a pro detail-er for several years and took a course on it.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
251 Posts
Hello there,

Has anyone installed or already have either the Frameless Auto-Dim Mirror Or FramelessAuto-Dim Mirror w/ Homelink installed? I am thinking not switching it out. If so do you have pics of how it looks & is the price worth the change from the stock rearview mirror?

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
605 Posts
Did somebody install seat covers? Couldn't find for 2021 CX 30 GS
it helps to use the search feature 😊 here's a start

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 GS AWD
16 Posts
it helps to use the search feature 😊 here's a start
I checked out this one before. Other brands?

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
605 Posts
Did anybody clone SD card with GPS map?
you do a back-up of this card using the Mazda Toobox, it only registers to one vehicle. Fill out your drive info in account settintgs so we know which year and model you are driving.

also look at this thread

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 AWD Black Mica
4 Posts
Has anyone used Mazda3 side window visors/deflectors yet? Looking to see if it’s possible. Or are both OEMs the same?

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 GS AWD
16 Posts
I had found a lot of ads with roof rails like these:
Mazda1.jpg

but looking for:
Mazda2.jpg

with gap between roof and rails. Could somebody help me?

·
Registered
251 Posts
I've don't did it again! Testing the water yet again for everyone 😅 I purchased another new accessory nothing major.. Though the Website... will see how it fares there is viable comments in the Mazda 3 form so hopefully it's legit🤞🤞. I bought another Key fob case, as I wasn't a huge fan of the one previously purchased 😔 This one is to match the color of my Deep Crystal Blue💙💙 They are pre painted to match that of your Mazda. As always I will keep you all informed of my purchase & when it arrives etc.. Mazda 3 CX30 JDM Key Shell OEM Replacement

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 GT AWD - Machine Grey Metallic
87 Posts
Do not click the link it's spam.
In what way is it SPAM? It takes you to AliExpress and shows a dashcam designed specifically for the CX-30. I'm not advocating for the camera in any way, but it's no worse than dozens of other Chinese products people have bought for these cars.

·
Registered
251 Posts
In what way is it SPAM? It takes you to AliExpress and shows a dashcam designed specifically for the CX-30. I'm not advocating for the camera in any way, but it's no worse than dozens of other Chinese products people have bought for these cars.
That is not where the link took me 😧and if you long press and copy the URL it's not for AliExpress it redirects you. It brought me to some website called skimresources

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 GT AWD - Machine Grey Metallic
87 Posts
That is not where the link took me 😧and if you long press and copy the URL it's not for AliExpress it redirects you. It brought me to some website called skimresources
shrugs whether I clink the link directly or right click it, copy the link, and then paste it into a new tab it always takes me to the AliExpress site and to that specific camera listing.

·
Registered
251 Posts
shrugs whether I clink the link directly or right click it, copy the link, and then paste it into a new tab it always takes me to the AliExpress site and to that specific camera listing.
😔 Aww shucks why my phone have to do me dirty like that 😅

341 - 360 of 368 Posts