Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

361 - 379 of 379 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
310 Posts
are you SERIOUSLY??? Drop your phone into garbage
😔 Lol. Yeah I don't know very peculiar I've looked at AliExpress many of times as have tons of items. My phone must be possessed and have a mind of its own 😆

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
438 Posts
The link isn't spam - as others have said it takes you directly to Aliexpress (basically a Chinese alternative to Amazon/eBay)

😔 Aww shucks why my phone have to do me dirty like that 😅
Maybe you have something in your phone's browser that redirects your browsing to skimresources? Have you other ways to access the forum you can test on?

·
Registered
310 Posts
The link isn't spam - as others have said it takes you directly to Aliexpress (basically a Chinese alternative to Amazon/eBay)

Maybe you have something in your phone's browser that redirects your browsing to skimresources? Have you other ways to access the forum you can test on?
No clue I'll move on lol

·
Administrator
438 Posts
Off topic.
So what about Hidden dash cam?
Might be worth posting a new thread, if you want to pursue that ... 😉

·
Administrator
438 Posts
Quick off-topic comment here:

I noticed the skimresources redirect on my system this morning and have investigated what's going on.

It looks as if Skimresources are set up as a monetising service / affiliates program between content sites (like CX30Talk) and retailer sites (like Aliexpress/Amazon). Whilst it's not spam, as such, it is unexpected and @Tommieremix was quite right pointing it out. Equally, @savao has not done anything wrong in posting the link, so I have passed my findings onto VerticalScope who host our forum for their comment. I'll let everyone know in due course.

I've started a new thread here so I can report what's happening.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I've don't did it again! Testing the water yet again for everyone 😅 I purchased another new accessory nothing major.. Though the Website... will see how it fares there is viable comments in the Mazda 3 form so hopefully it's legit🤞🤞. I bought another Key fob case, as I wasn't a huge fan of the one previously purchased 😔 This one is to match the color of my Deep Crystal Blue💙💙 They are pre painted to match that of your Mazda. As always I will keep you all informed of my purchase & when it arrives etc.. Mazda 3 CX30 JDM Key Shell OEM Replacement
The long wait is almost here UPS tracking says my key fob shell will arrive today. It's supposed to be painted in the exact color of my deep crystal blue 😄 I will post pictures once it arrives today💋💋

·
Registered
310 Posts
The long wait is almost here UPS tracking says my key fob shell will arrive today. It's supposed to be painted in the exact color of my deep crystal blue 😄 I will post pictures once it arrives today💋💋
As promised here it is 😄 Original Fob next to the Deep Crystal Blue Shell🕺🕺🕺

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Premium Polymetal Gray Metallic
92 Posts
I’ve been on the fence on getting one of these. Does the finish feel “durable”? I am a tad concerned if the finish/paint might scratch easily. I tried using Duck brand Max strength indoor window shrink film and it worked out better than I thought it would. This was my first attempt and I think I could do better the next time, mainly in the corners. The photo is after about two months use.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I’ve been on the fence on getting one of these. Does the finish feel “durable”? I am a tad concerned if the finish/paint might scratch easily. I tried using Duck brand Max strength indoor window shrink film and it worked out better than I thought it would. This was my first attempt and I think I could do better the next time, mainly in the corners. The photo is after about two months use.
View attachment 1579
😍 Your method looks quite lovely also. In regards to the quality of the Key She'll I purchased I think it will hold up decently well however with the high gloss I do intend to see some small scratches. But I think some car wax will get them right out 😅

·
Registered
310 Posts
Per popular request here's a picture of the whole side of the car. and I actually had to remove and re put on the chrome piece today as it was a little uneven. No damage was done at that point. Just held on by 3 mm tape. View attachment 816
Update time, the Chrome pieces are still holding up wonderful! Though I am tempted to remove them and find a way to get them to fit properly on the plastic cladding. They were almost an exact fit on that first plastic lip except for a little bend at the end of the Chrome.. I should have did it before I installed on originally and I think it would look better on the plastic cladding along with making it not look so big in the area. I'll keep you guys updated when I attempt it and how it goes hopefully I don't ruin them 😂 I'm going to use dental floss and just run it underneath and apply new 3M tape.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
710 Posts
I just installed these mud-flaps, precise fit designed for this model, easy to install and no wheels need to be removed.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Lovely 😀 did you need to jack up the car at all or was it able to do it just how it sits on the ground?
no jacking required, just how it sits on the ground 😄

·
Registered
710 Posts
Reactions: savcom
361 - 379 of 379 Posts