Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 417 Posts
Hi everyone, just an update from MazdaUSA on the parts and accessories at least for the US, I am assuming that everywhere else should be close. They said that things like floormats and cargo covers should be in stock even though the dealers I have called are saying they don't have them yet. They did say the roof rack crossbars will not be available until April. Based on what I am hearing, it sounds like it will be mid summer before we really may see the OEM accessories hitting the online retailers. For now I guess we can enjoy the new vehicle and deck it out later.

It took almost a month for my high wall mats to come in (so far I really like them, having had Weathertech in the past). The parts manager said he couldn’t even order the cargo cover yet although I saw an online dealer site that said it had them yesterday.

Awesome, yes when they get a pair in, I want to look at the mats. I am torn with Weathertech but most people are saying they like the Mazda ones. Same story for me on the cargo cover and cargo area carpeted mat. Given the dark back windows and Christmas being a ways off figure I can survive a bit before I get them.
At least Mazda was good and gave me $100 certificate for the dealer issues I had so it will offset some of the cost.

Really enjoying our AWD CX-30 and already see areas that need accessories just for general protection or use. Mazda for some reason continues to skip the door sill protectors. I know with time, door sills (paint) get scratched and beat up and it starts to show within weeks. Also the rear bumper guard is a must as our cx9 took a lot of abuse there. Cargo tray/cover is just a shock that it does not come standard on this car. So will be investing in these soon. Pics to come.

The site you've linked to seems to be European. The roof rack crossbars do not have roof rails! Any idea how to get those in Canada?

(Sorry, first post and that option excited me a lot more than it should)

Hi Everyone,
Wondering if anyone has any experience (positive or negative) buying from "bamwholesaleparts", their prices are much lesser than even official Mazda website, just trying to figure out if they supply genuine pats and its worth going through them.

Looking for these accessories for our car:

1. Auto Dimming Mirror: BCKA-V7-210A: 204.72$: Mazda Atodim Mirror W Hl Frmls Dio BCKA-V7-210A | BAM Wholesale Parts
2. Front splash guard: DFR5-V3-450: 57.69$: Mazda Splash Guards Front DFR5-V3-450 | BAM Wholesale Parts
3. Rear splash guard: DFR5-V3-460: 57.69$: Mazda Splash Guards Rear DFR5-V3-460 | BAM Wholesale Parts
4. Side Window deflectors: D41S-V3-700: 192.47$: Mazda Side Window Deflectors D41S-V3-700 | BAM Wholesale Parts
5. Mazda key chain: C9N1-V0-440: 9.45$: Mazda Key Chain, Mazda Logo -Brushed C9N1-V0-440 | BAM Wholesale Parts
6. Cargo Tray: DGH9-V0-360: 72.12$: Mazda Cargo Tray Dio DGH9-V0-360 | BAM Wholesale Parts

Hi Everyone,
Wondering if anyone has any experience (positive or negative) buying from "bamwholesaleparts", their prices are much lesser than even official Mazda website, just trying to figure out if they supply genuine pats and its worth going through them.

Looking for these accessories for our car:

1. Auto Dimming Mirror: BCKA-V7-210A: 204.72$: Mazda Atodim Mirror W Hl Frmls Dio BCKA-V7-210A | BAM Wholesale Parts
2. Front splash guard: DFR5-V3-450: 57.69$: Mazda Splash Guards Front DFR5-V3-450 | BAM Wholesale Parts
3. Rear splash guard: DFR5-V3-460: 57.69$: Mazda Splash Guards Rear DFR5-V3-460 | BAM Wholesale Parts
4. Side Window deflectors: D41S-V3-700: 192.47$: Mazda Side Window Deflectors D41S-V3-700 | BAM Wholesale Parts
5. Mazda key chain: C9N1-V0-440: 9.45$: Mazda Key Chain, Mazda Logo -Brushed C9N1-V0-440 | BAM Wholesale Parts
6. Cargo Tray: DGH9-V0-360: 72.12$: Mazda Cargo Tray Dio DGH9-V0-360 | BAM Wholesale Parts

Pity they don't post to UK

Just wondering if the mirror with gone link functions is compatible with my UK cx-30?

I already have the frameless autodimming mirror in my car.

also, do you think the US silverfish roof rack side rails are compatible with the U.K. Car? Can’t see why not to be honest.

I'm not sure about the homelink, it would depend not the rules around frequencies. As for the roof rails, I'm wondering the opposite. Since the roof rails are silver and not black I'm wondering if a cross bar can be mounted with out the rails, like the UK version

Posting a few genuine Mazda accessories here for the group. In order: frameless rear view mirror w/Homelink, rubber floor mats (high wall), cargo cover with cargo mat, and rear bumper guard. If anybody installs the rear bumper guard, do not use the templates provided and measure off the license plate for Centerpoint. It goes a lot easier.... But be warned when you put it down on the bumper after using 3m adhesive promoter, you cannot get it back up to reposition. Takes some balls here. Lemme know if you have any questions.

Thebluepotato, how difficult was it to install the frameless Homelink mirror?

my car has frameless self sipping mirror as well, wondering if it’s a simple swap.

very nice, have you got a photo of the drivers floor mat?

Yes, and they seem to have to options, either fixed point or bare roof. I'm assuming the fixed point ones could be attached the the points that the rails are attached to.
[/QUOTE

an email from mazda UK..

We at Mazda are very happy to hear that you are loving your current model CX30. Regarding the accessories in question, they have not been tested and approved for Europe yet but are currently undergoing all preparation for this to happen. The accessories should be available shortly, however it is not guaranteed that all of the accessories available in other worldwide markets will be approved for use in Europe due to different rules and regulations.

I hope this information is helpful. If any more information is required then please do email back or contact on 03457484848.

Yours sincerely ,

Reece Hollett

Customer Relations Coordinator
Customer Services Department

21 - 40 of 417 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.