Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
381 - 394 of 394 Posts

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
677 Posts
Yes not cheap. Unfortunately the $AU is trading badly against the $US. But in Australia when we want a decent ‘not made in China’ product we have to pay the $$$ 🤷‍♂️
I think that's true everywhere - Made in China or not! :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 2.5S Crystal Blue Mica
86 Posts
My understanding is that the 2021 CX-30 has plastic rivets instead of the jacknut.
Can anyone confirm this and what side replacement plastic rivets (push pins) do i need for generic aftermarket
mudflaps ?

·
Update your profile and enter your vehicle details
1 Posts
Is the cargo cover an accessory in all markets? Included anywhere?

I was a little miffed that I didn't get one with my Premium, there were certainly pics of it all over the publicity. I even looked on the website accessory listings and it wasn't there; had it been I'd have known it wasn't included. Only after I complained was I directed to the Owner's tab on the website, where it was shown. Seems like a last minute bait and switch. Anyone else experience this?
Hi I just figured out I didn’t get one, I bought my car last week. So before I complain are you saying yours wasn’t included?

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
807 Posts
Hi I just figured out I didn’t get one, I bought my car last week. So before I complain are you saying yours wasn’t included?
not all markets are the same for features, the cargo cover (tonneau cover) is standard on Canadian models. Check out the specs for the US market, I think it maybe only available as an accessory.

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
677 Posts
@Newtomazda Welcome to CX30Talk

Please take a moment and update your profile like this:
  1. Go to top right, click on your avatar then click on Account Settings
  2. Then in Location field, enter your ‘Location’ (The town and country you live in).
  3. In Vehicle Details: enter your CX-30 details.
  4. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Save
Next, you should post an introduction here so we can welcome you to the forum. But remember, do not post about issues in the New Members area.

If you are new to forums, or the format of this forum, then read our introduction here.

·
Registered
2020 CX30 Touring, Vision, SnowflakeWhitePearl
20 Posts
I've just spent a good part of the last hour reading this entire thread, all 389 posts thus far. Some very good information, and I am grateful for people trying out things and posting results, pictures, information etc. I have chosen a few bits and pieces to buy, purely because of the discussion and reviews here!

One thing that I haven't yet been able to wrap my head around is the fitting of "all-weather floor mats", preferably the low-wall OEM ones like this. Picture for reference:

I am in Australia (right hand drive) and we seem to be severely restricted for accessories available in comparison to US/Canada counterparts. I can only find the carpeted "non-slip" floormats locally as seen here. Picture for reference:

I don't want to purchase aftermarket floor mats, and I'd really rather not get the carpeted ones... but am unsure if I have a choice- I'm worried that the slight variance that I can find in photos of the all-weather shape-cut compared to the local carpet shape-cut will impact their positioning and render them useless. Cheapest OEM low-wall all-weather floor mats I can find is on Amazon for $215 AUD (~$159 USD) with Prime shipping, so I certainly want to know they will fit before going ahead... Has anyone here encountered this on a RHD CX-30?.

That said, my car came with an included cargo cover! Must be standard only in some parts of Europe, Canada, Australia & Japan.

Hi - Cant seem to find these on the UK Mazda site - do you have a part number or anything?
Did you end up having any luck finding some all-weather floor mats?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've just spent a good part of the last hour reading this entire thread, all 389 posts thus far...
After calling a few dealerships and some more digging, it seems as if the all-weather floor mats are a 2021 accessory for the RHS market.
They are currently available in Japan, and should make their way to other markets over the following months. Until then, wishing to stick with OEM... I managed to snag the carpet ones for 25% off RRP new from a dealership.

Grabbed a sunshade too- and in Australia they're currently selling a generic sunshade that, on the box, says it's a Mazda 3 accessory. Mazda Australia website lists the part number under CX-30 accessories though. Just says "Mazda" and not 'CX-30' like I've seen on pictures of the US version.

Oh well... we always get stuff late in Australia so it's not a surprise, but it is a bummer.

·
Registered
CX-30 GT Sport Tech (UK, RHD), Skyactiv-X
59 Posts
I’m surprised you can’t find the RHD all weather mats. I bought mine January 2020 from the U.K. and shipped them to my country

·
Registered
20 Posts
I’m surprised you can’t find the RHD all weather mats. I bought mine January 2020 from the U.K. and shipped them to my country
Can you provide me a link to where you purchased them?

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Turbo Premium AWD
14 Posts
Where can we purchase these accessories ? I've been looking online for all weather floor mats and I can't find anything yet.
grkdude, I searched WeatherTech for the mats and splash guards. WeatherTech does not make splash guards/mudflaps for the CX-30 yet. However, Mazdausa.com has them and can be ordered. The rubber floormats are less expensive from Mazda than they are from WeatherTech also. Since my vehicle was new, I went to the Mazda dealership and talked directly to the Parts Manager. He gave me a good discount for being a new owner. Worth a shot to just ask for the discount. I would have bought them with or without it, but was glad to save about $80 for mats, cargo liner and splash guards. Good Luck!

381 - 394 of 394 Posts