Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Oh so many questions! did you powder coat the rails? is the the interior color and the blacked out badges vinyl wrap or paint or powder? It all looks fantastic.
First of all thanks! Rails were sanded and painted. The interior is molded red plastic, I think the steering wheel paddle shifter would really finish the look. Start/stop is red aluminum. Badges were removed sanded painted and re-installed. AWD badge is aftermarket. Need suggestions for the skyactiv-g badge... its chrome with black letters. Wondering if I should just black out or...

·
Registered
2020 CX 30, GT Polymetal Grey.
23 Posts
I have been considering having all of the exterior chrome black out with a matt vinyl. I have the polymetal grey and the black just pops

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have been considering having all of the exterior chrome black out with a matt vinyl. I have the polymetal grey and the black just pops
That would look great! I have done vinyl wraps before on my VW GTI MK7. Was mixed results, could have been my skill level. :rolleyes: If you do attempt, please post pictures.

·
Registered
Preferred FWD / Deep Crystal Blue Mica
83 Posts
Just ordered high wall all weather mats and the cargo tray, the dealer here let's me order at the staff price (y)

·
Registered
29 Posts
The smaller one is the OEM Mazda first aid kit. The med sized one is the OEM Mazda Roadside kit. The largest one is the OEM Mazda cargo carrier. Bought them off Amazon.

·
Registered
29 Posts
The smaller one is the OEM Mazda first aid kit. The med sized one is the OEM Mazda Roadside kit. The largest one is the OEM Mazda cargo carrier. Bought them off Amazon.
Mazda Genuine 0000-8D-Z02 First Aid Kit
Mazda Genuine 0000-8D-Z01 Cargo Carrier

Mazda New OEM Roadside Assistance kit
0000-8D-Z03

·
Registered
91 Posts
Those are nice. Is the first aid kit velcro'd to the side wall? I've been looking for storage ideas. I wish the cx-30 had a hidden storage nook somewhere in the hatch.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Those are nice. Is the first aid kit velcro'd to the side wall? I've been looking for storage ideas. I wish the cx-30 had a hidden storage nook somewhere in the hatch.
Yes and same with the road side kit. The interior lining is similar to the "fuzzy" side of velcro.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GT Deep Crystal Blue
5 Posts
I’m pretty sure the actual roof rack crossbars are different between Canada and USA... the pictures are different and I’ve seen the Canadian one in person. Definitely looks unfinished for a Thule product (work at a Thule dealer so I’m familiar with this stuff). The roof rails don’t look like they would work with the Canadian rack as it uses vertical threaded posts to secure into the roof where as the American one attaches to the holes on the inner edge of the rails. Why they do this is beyond me...

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 GT AWD - Soul Red Crystal
36 Posts
Hello everyone,
I’ve got the weathertech laser cut floor liners. Love them & guaranteed for life.

·
Registered
2020 CX 30, GT Polymetal Grey.
23 Posts
I’m pretty sure the actual roof rack crossbars are different between Canada and USA... the pictures are different and I’ve seen the Canadian one in person. Definitely looks unfinished for a Thule product (work at a Thule dealer so I’m familiar with this stuff). The roof rails don’t look like they would work with the Canadian rack as it uses vertical threaded posts to secure into the roof where as the American one attaches to the holes on the inner edge of the rails. Why they do this is beyond me...

I'm hoping someone comes out with gasket or boot for them

61 - 80 of 84 Posts