Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

121 - 140 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 AWD Soul Red, 2020 CX-30 AWD Deep Crystal Blue Mica
89 Posts
Nope, bumper guard's. I thought you had them 😞
I have the one on the rear bumper as well as the scuff plates for each door. All my accessories have come from the dealer.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 SkyactivX GT Plus FWD AT - Polymetal Grey
34 Posts
You can order the roof rails and install them yourself or any dealer in your country. I'm in the same situation here in Romania, I have to order the roof rails myself and install either at the dealer or by my own.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
127 Posts
I wish you all the luck on your endeavors in getting those roof rails. mine came already installed on the car and it makes all the difference for looks ❤❤.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'm still looking for chrome trim to go on the plastics side cladding. I saw some pictures online on Instagram but I don't know where they got them 😞😢

·
Registered
34 Posts
I wish you all the luck on your endeavors in getting those roof rails. mine came already installed on the car and it makes all the difference for looks ❤❤.
They are easily found on ebay for a little more than 300 USD, but by adding import and transportation fees their price more than doubles until they arrive to my door. I'm waiting for the hype to pass and for the dealers to have them in stock at a somewhat decent price (less than 500 USD delivered and installed)

·
Registered
127 Posts
If you are referring to the side chrome trim I've looked all over eBay and I haven't been able to find any 😥 unless there is universal chrome trim.. but I want something specific for the CX 30

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've quoted you on the roof rails. As for the chrome trims, good luck finding them. They might be aftermarket accessories hence they are hard to find until more manufacturers start producing them. This was common when Renault started making a new car here. One would see cars with extra trims or with mud flaps and rush to the dealer to buy, only to be told that Renault hasn't released any of those. In about 1-2 years you would find a broad selection of accessories as more and more automotive related producers wanted their piece of cake.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Thank you 😊😊 Marksman I hope more people make stuff soon for our CX30's ❤❤

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 AWD Soul Red, 2020 CX-30 AWD Deep Crystal Blue Mica
89 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Now that's the truth! If only we could figure out where they were bought from 😞

·
Registered
Preferred FWD / Deep Crystal Blue Mica
162 Posts
I'm still looking for chrome trim to go on the plastics side cladding. I saw some pictures online on Instagram but I don't know where they got them 😞😢 View attachment 605 View attachment 606
Those pictures are from cars in Japan, Amazon Japan is the place to buy them, but they do not ship to the US. If you know someone who lives there they can order for you and have them send to you.
Amazon Japan

·
Registered
127 Posts
They always have the coolest things for cars in Japan it's a shame most of them don't make it to the states easily 😢😞😭

·
Registered
Preferred FWD / Deep Crystal Blue Mica
162 Posts
They always have the coolest things for cars in Japan it's a shame most of them don't make it to the states easily 😢😞😭
Yep, I lived there for over 30 years, they keep the best for themselves. I will be going back later this year and hope to pickup some nice things for my car there.

·
Registered
127 Posts

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
331 Posts
I think it might look better if it did not cover the wheel-arches front and back

Reactions: t.mazda
121 - 140 of 206 Posts