Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

141 - 160 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
127 Posts
Those pieces are all separate so you could stop by not putting them it appears.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 AWD Soul Red, 2020 CX-30 AWD Deep Crystal Blue Mica
89 Posts
I noticed these a few days ago but passed on them.

·
Registered
127 Posts
May I ask why you passed was it the price did you not like the way they look? I'm unsure to get am I there in mainly I think it's the looks. Not sharp or angled enough.

·
Registered
Mazda CX-30 GT
34 Posts
your car is still perfectly beautiful, why you rush to mod it, take your time

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 GT AWD - Soul Red Crystal
115 Posts
Do you think they're ugly? I probably only get them because I'm desperate but not for that price 😞
Hello Tommieremix,

Looks are subjective. I wouldn’t say they are ugly but I personally do not like the look. If you love the look I say go for it. You have to be happy with your vehicle. Never worry what others think.
😃🚗
I like the siding look on the CX3 But the cladding on the cx30 is so big that I find the chrome looks a little out of place.

·
Registered
20 CX-30 AWD JBM Prem
95 Posts
I would be more concerned about the quality of the set for the cost. If I was interested in purchasing.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Thank you so much ❤❤. but I'm not absolutely sold on the design so I'd still think I have to pass. T.mazda
Hello Tommieremix,

Looks are subjective. I wouldn’t say they are ugly but I personally do not like the look. If you love the look I say go for it. You have to be happy with your vehicle. Never worry what others think.
😃🚗
I like the siding look on the CX3 But the cladding on the cx30 is so big that I find the chrome looks a little out of place.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 AWD Soul Red, 2020 CX-30 AWD Deep Crystal Blue Mica
89 Posts
Searching YouTube for cx30 and adjusting the search for week old videos

·
Registered
127 Posts
Found these..
I love the look of those and it came across them before, but when I research the website you posted it had horrible reviews for GlobalAutoshop😞😭 Has anyone on here had any experience with that site?

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Premium AWD
5 Posts
Pardon me guys for disinformation, this info was wrong - today I went and bought those things from dealership, came home and unpacked them to mount myself to my roof, and guess what, these were not roof rails, but just rubber roof mouldings that I already have installed on my car!
The other question is why that guy sold me those if he knew these are not rails and that I have those preinstalled on my car, but that's another story.
Sorry for your problems. My experience is that the Dealer knows very little about the vehicles, particularly any options or extras. They will sell you whatever you ask them for. So, you need to do your own research, and these forums are a fantastic source . I am looking for accessories, and have many questions, they cannot answer. I have owned a Miata ND, 2016 and now 30AE, I know more about the vehicle than they do, and they know it when I come in :)

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Premium FWD in Machine Gray Metallic
48 Posts
I think it might look better if it did not cover the wheel-arches front and back
I agree; and maybe not so wide. But that is where I'd like some trim as I have the Machine Gray Metallic and would like to accent the horizontal. The cladding and color are too close in tone. I would have preferred the silver but the desire for a sunroof won out. Perhaps there's a tape that might work for me.

141 - 160 of 206 Posts