Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

161 - 180 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
127 Posts
I agree; and maybe not so wide. But that is where I'd like some trim as I have the Machine Gray Metallic and would like to accent the horizontal. The cladding and color are too close in tone. I would have preferred the silver but the desire for a sunroof won out. Perhaps there's a tape that might work for me.
Now that's the truth, I Totes McGoats agree & I know what you mean. And I was thinking about doing some sort of tape as well. Hmm I guess great minds think alike 😃

·
Registered
2014 MX-5 PRHT, 2020 CX-30 GS FWD
13 Posts
Got the door panel protectors from eBay, quality is great but need to see how the double side tape holds up.

IMAG1036.jpg IMAG1037.jpg IMAG1038.jpg

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
331 Posts
Got the door panel protectors from eBay, quality is great but need to see how the double side tape holds up.
what a great idea (y)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Now that's the truth, I Totes McGoats agree & I know what you mean. And I was thinking about doing some sort of tape as well. Hmm I guess great minds think alike 😃
I found a different set which is far more appealing & has the CX-30 badge. From WeareOneMazda & WearOne7302 How ever I cannot figure out how to buy it.

·
Registered
127 Posts

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Premium FWD in Machine Gray Metallic
48 Posts
Thanks Tommie, I'll be interested if you can figure out how to purchase and how much.

I did find some 1/8" pinstripe tape for around $20, choice of colors. I may try it and see how I like it.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Thanks Tommie, I'll be interested if you can figure out how to purchase and how much.

I did find some 1/8" pinstripe tape for around $20, choice of colors. I may try it and see how I like it.
Oh by gosh by golly you better that I will Mazdaerati!! Let me know how the tape goes if you end up going that route to 💋💋

·
Registered
127 Posts

I held up my end of the bargain little lady. I found the same ones on eBay finally. Though they blurred out the cx30 logo in the picture, I believe it's still on the trim pieces.

·
Registered
127 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
I'm not sure if I'll get them for that price tag but we're getting closer 😊
I pulled the trigger and I impulsively bought the trim pieces above. Cost just under $100. Should be here before September 9th lol.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I pulled the trigger and I impulsively bought the trim pieces above. Cost just under $100. Should be here before September 9th lol.
I'll be curious to see what they look like installed, do post some pics.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Is the cargo cover an accessory in all markets? Included anywhere?

I was a little miffed that I didn't get one with my Premium, there were certainly pics of it all over the publicity. I even looked on the website accessory listings and it wasn't there; had it been I'd have known it wasn't included. Only after I complained was I directed to the Owner's tab on the website, where it was shown. Seems like a last minute bait and switch. Anyone else experience this?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Is the cargo cover an accessory in all markets? Included anywhere?
I presume you are referring to this:

if so, this is standard on all Canadian models and referred to as the Tonneau cover.

·
Registered
48 Posts
That's the one. They want some US$250+ for one here. Wasn't the most important item in my car choice but I am disappointed. Maybe if I knew what a tonneau is . . .

·
Registered
CX-30 GT Sport Tech (UK, RHD), Skyactiv-X
37 Posts
Standard in all European and U.K. models as well as far as I can tell

·
Registered
32 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
That's the one. They want some US$250+ for one here. Wasn't the most important item in my car choice but I am disappointed. Maybe if I knew what a tonneau is . . .
yes, there appears to be no mention of this item as being included on any of the models on the US website.

161 - 180 of 206 Posts