Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

2020 Mazda CX-30 Accessories

136K views 416 replies 71 participants last post by  conwelpic 
#1 ·
All accessories for the 2020 CX-30 for the interior, exterior and audio/visual/electronics are listed here:

Audio/Visual/Electronics
  • Frameless Auto-Dim Mirror
  • Frameless Auto-Dim Mirror w/ Homelink®
  • Mazda Navigation System
  • Remote Engine Start (AT only) (No Hood Switch is required)
  • Wireless Charging Pad
  • Wireless Charging Pad
Exterior
  • Bike Carrier, Roof Rack Mount (Thule)
  • Cargo Box, Medium Length (Thule)
  • Kayak Carrier, Roof Rack Mount (Thule)
  • License Plate Frame (Various Colors/Finishes)
  • License Plate Frame, Slimline (Various Colors/Finishes)
  • Mazda Keychains (Various Colors/Finishes)
  • Mazda Valve Stem Caps (Black or Chrome) (with Mazda Logo)
  • Moonroof Wind Deflector (Smoked Acrylic) (Requires Premium Pkg)
  • Rear Bumper Guard, Stainless Steel
  • Roof Luggage Basket + Stretch Net (Thule)
  • Roof Rack Crossbars
  • Roof Rack Side Rails
  • Side Window Deflectors (Smoked Acrylic)
  • Ski/Snowboard Carrier, Roof Rack Mount (Thule)
  • Splash Guards, Front
  • Splash Guards, Rear
  • Surfboard Carrier, Roof Rack Mount (Thule)
  • Touch-Up Paint (Body Color)
  • Wheel Locks (Black & Chrome finishes)
  • Wheel Lug Nuts (Black finish)
  • Wheel Locks
Interior
  • Ash Tray Cup
  • Cargo Cover
  • Cargo Mat (Carpet Type with Logo)
  • Cargo Net (Blanket Type)
  • Cargo Tray (All-Weather Type)
  • Collapsible Cargo Carrier
  • First Aid Kit
  • Floor Mats, All-Weather, High Wall (Rubber Type)
  • Floor Mats, All-Weather, Low Wall (Rubber Type)
  • Interior Lighting Kit (White color illumination)
  • Illuminated (Front Only) Door Sill Trim Plates, Set of 4
  • Roadside Assistance Kit
  • Soft Cargo Liner (with Flap for Rear Bumper Protection)
  • Sport Pedal Kit (Accelerator, Brake, & Foot Rest) (A/T)
  • Windshield Sunscreen (Foldable Silver Reflective Material)
  • Cargo Cover
  • Cargo Mat
  • Cargo Net
  • Cargo Tray
  • Floor Mats, All-Weather, Low Wall
  • Floor Mats, All-Weather, High Wall
  • Illuminated (Front only) Door Sill Trim Plates, Set of 4
  • Sport Pedal Kit

See less See more
#2 ·
which countries does this apply too?

#5 ·
no accessories have been provided for the CX-30 on the Mazda Canada website, maybe they might do it when the vehicles starts to arrive at dealerships.

#8 ·
All accessories for the 2020 CX-30 for the interior, exterior and audio/visual/electronics are listed here:

Audio/Visual/Electronics
  • Remote Engine Start (AT only) (No Hood Switch is required)
  • Wireless Charging Pad
  • Wireless Charging Pad
Exterior
  • Bike Carrier, Roof Rack Mount (Thule)
  • Cargo Box, Medium Length (Thule)
  • Kayak Carrier, Roof Rack Mount (Thule)
  • License Plate Frame (Various Colors/Finishes)
  • License Plate Frame, Slimline (Various Colors/Finishes)
  • Mazda Keychains (Various Colors/Finishes)
  • Mazda Valve Stem Caps (Black or Chrome) (with Mazda Logo)
  • Moonroof Wind Deflector (Smoked Acrylic) (Requires Premium Pkg)
  • Roof Luggage Basket + Stretch Net (Thule)
  • Roof Rack Crossbars
  • Roof Rack Side Rails
  • Side Window Deflectors (Smoked Acrylic)
  • Ski/Snowboard Carrier, Roof Rack Mount (Thule)
  • Splash Guards, Front
  • Splash Guards, Rear
  • Surfboard Carrier, Roof Rack Mount (Thule)
  • Touch-Up Paint (Body Color)
  • Wheel Locks (Black & Chrome finishes)
  • Wheel Lug Nuts (Black finish)
  • Wheel Locks
Interior
  • Ash Tray Cup
  • Cargo Cover
  • Cargo Mat (Carpet Type with Logo)
  • Cargo Net (Blanket Type)
  • Cargo Tray (All-Weather Type)
  • Collapsible Cargo Carrier
  • First Aid Kit
  • Floor Mats, All-Weather, High Wall (Rubber Type)
  • Floor Mats, All-Weather, Low Wall (Rubber Type)
  • Interior Lighting Kit (White color illumination)
  • Illuminated (Front Only) Door Sill Trim Plates, Set of 4
  • Roadside Assistance Kit
  • Soft Cargo Liner (with Flap for Rear Bumper Protection)
  • Sport Pedal Kit (Accelerator, Brake, & Foot Rest) (A/T)
  • Windshield Sunscreen (Foldable Silver Reflective Material)
  • Cargo Cover
  • Cargo Mat
  • Cargo Net
  • Cargo Tray
  • Floor Mats, All-Weather, Low Wall
  • Floor Mats, All-Weather, High Wall
  • Illuminated (Front only) Door Sill Trim Plates, Set of 4
  • Sport Pedal Kit
I'm after the front and rear bumper guards in stainless steel also the roof rack side rails.. any links to the website . Nothing like this in the UK. Not only do we hat the smaller engines but poor accessories..

#12 ·
Just ordered high wall all weather mats and the cargo tray....and I am very happy with them. They look really nice and similar to weather tech floor liners. I'm glad I went with the Mazda genuine mats than the usual weather tech mats I go for. It took a while to find a distributor, but below is who I went with. Primarily for USA drivers as it's shipped out of Alabama, USA.

#15 ·
I came across this from a Chinese video on the CX-30 showing a floor mat they had in the vehicle. I like the idea of it surrounding the floor mounted gas pedal to offer greater protection.

I have the floor mounted gas pedal on my current Kia Soul (my previous Soul had the floating type) as here in Canada the floor mount type is a problem in winter weather as you get water and salt running down your foot and it gets behind the floor mat because of that and also (depending on the size of your foot) it can rub up against the centre tunnel and stains the carpet.

#16 ·
If anyone’s key fob is looking a bit grubby like mine was, I can recommend the covers in the photo that I got from EBay. They are a bit pricier than the usual China offering ( $20US / 13 quid each delivered ) but they look really good in my opinion. Search Ebay for 2020 Mazda 3 key fob if you’re interested..They have a shiny metallic look, I like them a lot.

#41 ·
If anyone’s key fob is looking a bit grubby like mine was, I can recommend the covers in the photo that I got from EBay. They are a bit pricier than the usual China offering ( $20US / 13 quid each delivered ) but they look really good in my opinion. Search Ebay for 2020 Mazda 3 key fob if you’re interested..They have a shiny metallic look, I like them a lot.

View attachment 125
Or if you want to get creative you can wrap them with vinyl wrap:)

#19 ·
Hi all, just a quick input on the wireless charger. I love my wireless chargers at home and work as they are super convenient but the one for the vehicle takes up the whole center console floor and pretty much prevents you from putting anything else in there. Plus as there is no provision for Android Auto or Apple to connect wirelessly and provide navigation or streaming music, you still need to be plugged into the USB for those options and can charge that way. In all it is a so so option. I can use it for quick charging when driving if I am not using Android Auto, but on longer trips will need to be plugged in by USB with my dash mount holder. Will try to post some pics later.

#21 ·
Hi everyone, just an update from MazdaUSA on the parts and accessories at least for the US, I am assuming that everywhere else should be close. They said that things like floormats and cargo covers should be in stock even though the dealers I have called are saying they don't have them yet. They did say the roof rack crossbars will not be available until April. Based on what I am hearing, it sounds like it will be mid summer before we really may see the OEM accessories hitting the online retailers. For now I guess we can enjoy the new vehicle and deck it out later.

#22 ·
It took almost a month for my high wall mats to come in (so far I really like them, having had Weathertech in the past). The parts manager said he couldn’t even order the cargo cover yet although I saw an online dealer site that said it had them yesterday.

#23 ·
Awesome, yes when they get a pair in, I want to look at the mats. I am torn with Weathertech but most people are saying they like the Mazda ones. Same story for me on the cargo cover and cargo area carpeted mat. Given the dark back windows and Christmas being a ways off figure I can survive a bit before I get them.
At least Mazda was good and gave me $100 certificate for the dealer issues I had so it will offset some of the cost.

#24 ·
Really enjoying our AWD CX-30 and already see areas that need accessories just for general protection or use. Mazda for some reason continues to skip the door sill protectors. I know with time, door sills (paint) get scratched and beat up and it starts to show within weeks. Also the rear bumper guard is a must as our cx9 took a lot of abuse there. Cargo tray/cover is just a shock that it does not come standard on this car. So will be investing in these soon. Pics to come.

#28 ·
Hi Everyone,
Wondering if anyone has any experience (positive or negative) buying from "bamwholesaleparts", their prices are much lesser than even official Mazda website, just trying to figure out if they supply genuine pats and its worth going through them.

Looking for these accessories for our car:

1. Auto Dimming Mirror: BCKA-V7-210A: 204.72$: Mazda Atodim Mirror W Hl Frmls Dio BCKA-V7-210A | BAM Wholesale Parts
2. Front splash guard: DFR5-V3-450: 57.69$: Mazda Splash Guards Front DFR5-V3-450 | BAM Wholesale Parts
3. Rear splash guard: DFR5-V3-460: 57.69$: Mazda Splash Guards Rear DFR5-V3-460 | BAM Wholesale Parts
4. Side Window deflectors: D41S-V3-700: 192.47$: Mazda Side Window Deflectors D41S-V3-700 | BAM Wholesale Parts
5. Mazda key chain: C9N1-V0-440: 9.45$: Mazda Key Chain, Mazda Logo -Brushed C9N1-V0-440 | BAM Wholesale Parts
6. Cargo Tray: DGH9-V0-360: 72.12$: Mazda Cargo Tray Dio DGH9-V0-360 | BAM Wholesale Parts

#30 ·
Hi Everyone,
Wondering if anyone has any experience (positive or negative) buying from "bamwholesaleparts", their prices are much lesser than even official Mazda website, just trying to figure out if they supply genuine pats and its worth going through them.

Looking for these accessories for our car:

1. Auto Dimming Mirror: BCKA-V7-210A: 204.72$: Mazda Atodim Mirror W Hl Frmls Dio BCKA-V7-210A | BAM Wholesale Parts
2. Front splash guard: DFR5-V3-450: 57.69$: Mazda Splash Guards Front DFR5-V3-450 | BAM Wholesale Parts
3. Rear splash guard: DFR5-V3-460: 57.69$: Mazda Splash Guards Rear DFR5-V3-460 | BAM Wholesale Parts
4. Side Window deflectors: D41S-V3-700: 192.47$: Mazda Side Window Deflectors D41S-V3-700 | BAM Wholesale Parts
5. Mazda key chain: C9N1-V0-440: 9.45$: Mazda Key Chain, Mazda Logo -Brushed C9N1-V0-440 | BAM Wholesale Parts
6. Cargo Tray: DGH9-V0-360: 72.12$: Mazda Cargo Tray Dio DGH9-V0-360 | BAM Wholesale Parts

Pity they don't post to UK

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.