Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

2020 Mazda CX-30 Color Options

26K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  conwelpic 
#1 ·
The CX-30 will be available in nine body color options from launch that include: Soul Red Crystal, Machine Gray and Polymetal Gray.

On the inside it will be getting Mazda's typical interior color options along with: "Two distinctive interior color schemes are offered to match owner lifestyles and preferences. The option with Dark Brown accents accords with chic, mature tastes; the Dark Blue accented variation appeals to a modern, intellectual sensibility. The Dark Brown scheme is available in Black or Pure White genuine leather, and the perforations in the Black leather upholstery option reveal a brown interior liner to further enhance the refined atmosphere. The Dark Blue scheme features fabric or leatherette upholstery, both offered in Greige or Black"

#12 ·
This is a great video that shows all the CX-30's colors in person. I have to say that my favorite color is Deep Crystal Blue Mica.

I agree; and I’m not usually a dark navy blue fan. On this car; it’s beautiful, though! It has an ‘ink’ color quality with the way the light hits the car. I wish on the Premium trim you could get the dark blue interior accents if you choose the blue exterior. Oh well.

The plus side, is that the Deep Crystal Blue is not an extra cost color. It’s one of only 4 colors that you don’t have to pay extra for. Also, I think it hides the wide black plastic cladding better.

#7 ·
Time to get everyone's take on color options. Out of the 7 to choose from, which are you planning to get?

Mazda CX-30 Color Options
  • Soul Red Crystal Metallic | Extra $595
  • Snowflake White pearl Mica | Extra $200
  • Machine Gray Metallic | Extra $300
  • Polymetal Gray Metallic
  • Deep Crystal Blue Mica
  • Jet Black Mica
  • Sonic Silver Metallic

Soul Red Crystal Metallic | Extra $595

Snowflake White pearl Mica | Extra $200

Machine Gray Metallic | Extra $300

Polymetal Gray Metallic

Deep Crystal Blue Mica

Jet Black Mica

Sonic Silver Metallic

#8 ·
Does anyone have info as to how the interior colors are determined? On the build website the only options it gives you for leather are white or black. But at the dealer I've seen the blue leather and brown leather accents, as well as black interior but with white seats. Not sure if the interiors somehow correlate to the exterior paint colors or what. Thanks.

#11 ·
sometimes you get variations between countries

Mazda CX-30 Color Options - Canada

• Soul Red Crystal Metallic | Extra $450 - GX, GS
  • Snowflake White pearl Mica | Extra $200 - GX, GS, GT
  • Machine Gray Metallic | Extra $300 - GX, GS, GT
  • Polymetal Gray Metallic / extra $200 - GS AWD, GT
  • Deep Crystal Blue Mica - GX, GS, GT
  • Jet Black Mica - GX, GS, GT
  • Titanium Flash Mica - GS, GT
    Sonic Silver Metallic - GS, GT
my choice would be Snowflake white or Soul Red

#16 ·
(in the GS) and also must be the AWD version. It's available for $200 on the GT.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.