Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I brought part number -bdgf66ez1b for 2021 cx 30 and the navigation is not working . it just shows the lon and lat

·
Registered
CX-30 GT Turbo
152 Posts
Did you buy it from a dealer or off of eBay? Most of the cards on eBay/3rd party Amazon sellers are fake and may or may not work. If you bought it from a dealer, take it back and complain.

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 GS 2.5L, Luxury Package, Soul Red Crystal
156 Posts
I'll throw in my 2 cents worth...

I know the NAV card is overpriced. People are tempted to grab a card from Amazon, E-bay, etc.
However, be aware that these could contain malicious software. While I have not seen any reports of this happening, it is possible.
If you are willing to use carplay or android auto, then paying a small nominal fee will give you mostly reliable offline maps. (I use TomTom, for $16 CDN a year, but there are other choices out there).

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 2.5 S PR AWD
17 Posts
I echo the advice. Take your car to the dealer. They should be able to test the SD card on their diagnostic computer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so I decided to buy the one at the dealership. Guess what it doesn’t work either . They tried 2 cards. And nothing . They kept the car to look at it and found there is no cord connection for the navigation and sd card. I’m waiting for the dealership to decide what they will do . They was saying it might be that way and that the car not navigation ready but it says it on the display and has a sd slot. So why would it have a sd slot if you can’t use a sd card. They better order the part cord wire whatever it is and fix it. Awaiting to hear. They are baffled by this and said they need 48 hours to try to figure out why there is no connection cable.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
384 Posts
so I decided to buy the one at the dealership. Guess what it doesn’t work either . They tried 2 cards. And nothing . They kept the car to look at it and found there is no cord connection for the navigation and sd card. I’m waiting for the dealership to decide what they will do . They was saying it might be that way and that the car not navigation ready but it says it on the display and has a sd slot. So why would it have a sd slot if you can’t use a sd card. They better order the part cord wire whatever it is and fix it. Awaiting to hear. They are baffled by this and said they need 48 hours to try to figure out why there is no connection cable.
Aww, oh nooo! I wouldn't wish that pain you are enduring upon anyone😔 Best of luck🤞. I'm not exactly sure what trim line you have but assuming you're from the US as your picture shows your car definitely is navigation ready as all US models come that way they just need the SD card so don't let them try telling you otherwise 💋💋 it appears they messed up when they built it 😥

1 - 7 of 7 Posts