Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Team CX30;

We are proud owners of a CX30 AWD Select 2021 in Gray color. We will receive it next week. But we are first time car owners/buyers, and I am relatively clueless when it comes to cars. Judging by the enthusiasm on this forum, I think we have made the right choice for our needs (New England winters, no pets or kids, mostly city but some long distance driving, etc.) But I am wondering if there are key points to take note of, that we might not realize.

As you take delivery of the car are there any key issues we should ask about? Anything we should pay special attention to? Any advice to newbies like us?

Thank you!

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
486 Posts
don't rush your pick up take the time to carefully go over the vehicle in detail to check for any problems (marks, panels out of alignment, etc). Make sure you have all the documents and spare fob. If you have any questions about not understanding any feature, good time to ask. Make sure a full PDI has been done on the vehicle, they should give you a print out of what is done for that service - many problems can be avoided when this is done correctly.

When you get home, read the owners manual, lots of good info in there. You can also get an online copy if you wish.

Reactions: khanacomida
1 - 2 of 2 Posts