Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Premium. Soul Red
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I found out that US 2021 Premium isn't premium enough to get heated door mirrors, which is irritating. Does anyone know what it takes to retrofit them and about how much?

·
Registered
2021 2.5 Turbo Premium Plus AWD
159 Posts
So I found out that US 2021 Premium isn't premium enough to get heated door mirrors, which is irritating. Does anyone know what it takes to retrofit them and about how much?
I find that hard to believe. I have a 21 Turbo Premium Plus and my side mirrors are heated. They come on with the rear defroster.

·
Registered
'21 CX-30 2.5 Sky G Pref AWD Red
224 Posts
I find that really hard to believe. That’s like a standard on all cars. No way only the plus has them.
Does yours have anything on the mirror glass to show its heated? I know some have a symbol with wavy lines to show this.

·
Registered
224 Posts
So, getting back to the OP's question- What would it take? Does the whole assembly need replaced? Just the mirror glass? Is the wiring there already?....

·
Registered
224 Posts
Anyone got a good source for parts online in US. Most that I am finding are primarily accessories. Just looking up mirrors -did not show any with heat. I found a few places with actual repair parts. One even had doors, bumpers etc, but not mirrors? Most of the dealer sites have a request form... Was hoping to do a few clicks and not call the dealer...

·
Registered
304 Posts
Anyone got a good source for parts online in US. Most that I am finding are primarily accessories. Just looking up mirrors -did not show any with heat. I found a few places with actual repair parts. One even had doors, bumpers etc, but not mirrors? Most of the dealer sites have a request form... Was hoping to do a few clicks and not call the dealer...
Mazda is the worst automaker for sourcing parts online, that I have come across. During a recent search, I had the drop-downs filled out with my CX30 info, the majority of results were worthless as they were for other Mazda models.
Tasca Mazda used to be a good source, it appears they now have the random results parts search feature.

·
Registered
Mazda CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus in Snowflake White Pearl
49 Posts
US Turbo Premium Plus models DO NOT have heated mirrors. Those wires you see on the glass are for the auto-dimming. You'll notice the rear-view mirror have them as well.

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 TPP Soul Red Turbo AWD Skyactive G
11 Posts
Heated Power Mirrors with Turn Lamps are part of my 2021 CX-30 TPP and listed on the Monroney. I can't find any mention of them in the CX-30 sales book printed 10/2020. Perhaps they are a 2021 addition. My power mirrors do not include power folding, just adjusting. I'm surprised how many regional market variations Mazda produces.

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Heated Power Mirrors with Turn Lamps are part of my 2021 CX-30 TPP and listed on the Monroney. I can't find any mention of them in the CX-30 sales book printed 10/2020. Perhaps they are a 2021 addition. My power mirrors do not include power folding, just adjusting. I'm surprised how many regional market variations Mazda produces.
I have a '21 US spec and no heated mirrors.

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus
13 Posts
I would like to confirm that, yes, the mirrors on my 2021 Turbo P+ are heated. Golden opportunity yesterday as we had a nice frost here in Central PA.

·
Registered
2020 Premium, AWD; Soul Red Crystal
94 Posts
I would like to confirm that, yes, the mirrors on my 2021 Turbo P+ are heated. Golden opportunity yesterday as we had a nice frost here in Central PA.
Weird -- 2 of the same models in the US, one without (Copland Navi) and one with (yours) heated mirrors. Anyone care to explain what Mazda is doing?

·
Registered
49 Posts
How do they work? Is there a switch? Is it automatic? How do you know you have them? Not meaning to be confrontational, I really want to know for sure what's going on.

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 e-SKYACTIVE X MHEV GT Sport Tech Soul Red Crystal 2WD Manual
114 Posts
They come on with the rear defroster switch.
In the UK all models have body coloured electrically-adjustable, heated, auto power-folding door mirrors. The heating switch is coupled with tailgate window demister switch and both heating elements auto switch off after a certain period of time. Additionally, on all trims apart from the lowest one we have auto-dimming driver's door mirror. In addition to this door mirrors on the top two trims have adjustable memory and tilt-down function when in reverse.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts