Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 Evolve Auto
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, when I connect my phone with the hope of using Android Auto, it is only successful approximately 40% of the time.
I have tried a few variations but cannot find a way to connect 100% of the time, For example I:
1. Connect the phone, turn on ignition, turn on the engine
2. Connect the phone, launch AA on the phone, turn on the engine
3. Connect the phone, launch AA on the phone, turn on the ignition, turn on the engine
It's probably ridiculously simple, but is there a way to get AA operational 100% of the time.
Thanks Rod

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All, when I connect my phone with the hope of using Android Auto, it is only successful approximately 40% of the time.
I have tried a few variations but cannot find a way to connect 100% of the time, For example I:
1. Connect the phone, turn on ignition, turn on the engine
2. Connect the phone, launch AA on the phone, turn on the engine
3. Connect the phone, launch AA on the phone, turn on the ignition, turn on the engine
It's probably ridiculously simple, but is there a way to get AA operational 100% of the time.
Thanks Rod
Most likely your cable - I tried a standard USB to USB-C cord to connect my Samsung S21 but it was spotty like yours.
I upgraded to a premium cable (not that expensive) and I connect instantly all the time.... whatever music I was playing jumps right back in and connection to maps is rocksteady.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts