Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
829 Posts
I believe this may be a restriction in how Mazda have implemented Android Auto. There are various posts on the net about entering 'developer mode' and changing the screen resolution, but I think the design is such that the split screen you see is part of Mazda's implementation of Android Auto.

That said, I find navigation under Android Auto to be pretty good, even with the split screen (I use TomTom Go under Android Auto, by the way).

·
Registered
'21 CX-30 Turbo PP
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe this may be a restriction in how Mazda have implemented Android Auto. There are various posts on the net about entering 'developer mode' and changing the screen resolution, but I think the design is such that the split screen you see is part of Mazda's implementation of Android Auto.

That said, I find navigation under Android Auto to be pretty good, even with the split screen (I use TomTom Go under Android Auto, by the way).
Thanks, at least now I know it is setup that way on purpose :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.