Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 AWD Select
15 Posts
I have this one I got from amazon, I have switched the phone holder to a magsafe dock for the iphone13 and it works great, and I find that it's a perfect placement, though I used to hit the phone when I reached for the wipers, you get used to not hitting the phone when reaching for the wipers, I will need to update my post with photos with my phone on the magsafe dock.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have this one I got from amazon, I have switched the phone holder to a magsafe dock for the iphone13 and it works great, and I find that it's a perfect placement, though I used to hit the phone when I reached for the wipers, you get used to not hitting the phone when reaching for the wipers, I will need to update my post with photos with my phone on the magsafe dock.
What MagSafe dock did you get?

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 AWD Select
15 Posts
What MagSafe dock did you get?
This is the one on amazon, the only reason I got it because I was able to get a really good deal on it, but it was mostly a guess at the time. It was a lucky guess because it fits on the same size mounting ball that allows the dock to swivel and attach to the mount on the dash. I would guess if you wanted to get another type of magsafe dock could also fit the same mounting point but it is trial and error for other types. They also sell that dash mount I linked on Amazon on aliexpress, it's the same shipping speed, but I ordered from Amazon, which shipped from China. I also just discovered a new mount on aliexpress that sits above right side the ac control, but I have no experience in it, but I would love to try it out.

edit:
While scrolling aliexpress, I found another one that sits on the left driver side air vent, which is pretty interesting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts