Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 GT Sport in Soul Crystal Red
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, apologies if this has been asked already, I did a quick search on the forums and couldn't find a specific answer that I'm after.

I've just had the chrome roof rails fitted and looking for some decent crossbars. I've found that Mazda do OEM versions but I'm not keen on the styling - they look like the crossbars question equivalent of orthopaedic slippers. On my previous cars I like to leave them in place all year round but I'm not sure I could do that with Mazda's own 😂

So the question is, has anyone come across nicer looking wing-style, low drag, low noise crossbars that correctly fit the CX-30's rails?

According to all websites I've tried with number plate entry (UK based, so Halfords etc) they don't recognize that my vehicle has rails options and not entirely sure about the fitting.

Also I've noticed the CX-5 seems to have similar shape rails, compete with groove. Are Mazda's rails generally compatible with one another?

Many thanks!

·
Registered
CX-30 GT Sport Tech (UK, RHD), Skyactiv-X
62 Posts
According to all websites I've tried with number plate entry (UK based, so Halfords etc) they don't recognize that my vehicle has rails options and not entirely sure about the fitting.

Many thanks!
That’s the problem I’m having. I would love THULE rack after I install the roof rails but they don’t seem to have it available. Right?

·
Registered
2021 GT Sport in Soul Crystal Red
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Exactly! Hoping someone would figure out the CX-30s compatibility with other systems. I went into Halfords at the weekend and they sold me a Thule kit which ultimately didn't fit. The search continues!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.