Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going into almost one year into my lease and iv been thinking ahead lol as I always do and I wanted to know people's exsperiance with a Mazda lease and the end of lease exsperiance with the inspection and how picky they are . As it stands now I have no damage and I am curious what the inspection company would let go as far as normal wear and tear as this is my first ever lease lol but I'm very maticulous with my vehicles and every one iv ever traded in has had no damage more then a couple Rock chips which I fixed with touched up paint and then gone over it again with ceramic coating. Thx for the feedback guys 😊

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wanted to lease this car but it was too expensive to buy extra miles. I drive a lot for work. It was cheaper for me to buy.
after me buying 2 vehicles and the last one being a nissan Rouge sport which was terrible might i say warranty work all the time and issues that was getting out of hand and unacceptable for a new vehicle that was going on two years old so this time i decided to lease for the reason of not losing money on trading it in and or depreciation and also i never like to keep my vehicles longer then 4-5 years so i was losing money by not leasing .. my top of the line cx-30 will cost me little over 18 grand over 3 years and .. the nissan rouge sport i had that was two years old with 24,854 miles on it nothing but problems and i paid for it $33,000.. trade in on it was 16,000 and yes i do realize that vehicles depreciate quickly but mine was low miles and in like new condition with not even a scratch on it and never in a accident.. lol cx 30 residuel value after 3 years will be at 19,500 lol im happy to lease now don't have to worry about such things.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts