Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
GT Sport, Deep Crystal Blue
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know what the battery and signal strength indicators that appear on the entertainment screen are for? Had the car a week but only just noticed them today. They are at the bottom right corner of the screen.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
944 Posts
probably for your cell phone, if it's been connected via Bluetooth. That's what it is on mine, but your country could be different. Easy to verify, just leave your phone outside the car and see if you get the same reading.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
probably for your cell phone, if it's been connected via Bluetooth. That's what it is on mine, but your country could be different. Easy to verify, just leave your phone outside the car and see if you get the same reading.
That makes sense. For the first few days I did not connect my phone. I only just did that yesterday. Thanks.

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
453 Posts
Have you Tried Android Auto /Apple car play...I find it better all-round personally..

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not yet. I will try Apple when I have a bit more time. Have hardly used the car yet.

·
Premium Member
2021, CX-30 Grand Touring FWD Dark Gray
49 Posts
Interesting--I just got my vehicle and I have the same question. What was interesting is the fact that my OG doesn't address this issue at all--nothing about that display--Only about what we see in the rear view camera. Although I was not carrying my cell phone with me---so, I am guessing it was connected nonetheless--from my living room to the car. It sure makes sense now---although it puzzles me that the owners guide has nothing about this display. Anyhow--I used to create Owners guides for a Japanese company and I can see they always needs some revising---the problem is , I have no idea who to tell or how to make them aware of this issue.

·
Registered
'20 CX-30 AWD, 2000 Millenia & 2006 Mazda3
108 Posts
Anyhow--I used to create Owners guides for a Japanese company and I can see they always needs some revising---the problem is , I have no idea who to tell or how to make them aware of this issue.
I have decided, for the most part, THEY DON'T CARE... :cautious:

·
Premium Member
2021, CX-30 Grand Touring FWD Dark Gray
49 Posts
I have decided, for the most part, THEY DON'T CARE... :cautious:
I found that we do need to get to the right person. It is just like when you go to the grocery store.....if a person treats you bad....it doesn't mean the whole store is that bad--we do depend on people. We need to get to the people that do care.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts