Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks.

New CX-30 Owner here. Love the car, choose it over a NX200t. Couldn't be more content with the vehicle. Soul Crystal Red, AWD, Premium Pkg, here in the Northeast US.

I have one question that I cannot quite figure out. When I'm in Bluetooth Audio, and I press up on the volume, only on the steering wheel, it beeps at me. It does not beep on volume down, or next track, or. previous track. And it doesn't do it from the knob next to the Commander Knob. I know on some older Mazdas there was a way to turn beeps like that off. I feel like I might be missing a setting somewhere.

Was hoping there might be some suggestions out there for me.

Happy Driving.

·
Super Moderator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
50 Posts
You may find it's actually your phone responding to the volume up and NOT the car. Do you get a beep if you're not using Bluetooth as a source?

·
Registered
Mazda CX-30 SkyActiv-X 180 2WD Luxury (2020)
19 Posts
After a drive today, I noticed this as well. Listening to the DAB radio, its beeps when increasing the volume. No beep by volume down.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is just the volume that's doing it. Both up and down, but only when I long press. If I repeatedly push the button to get the volume to go up or down, no beep.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts