Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 GT AWD - Machine Grey Metallic
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally picked up my car on Saturday, though I bought it about a week ago. Needed time before I picked it up to get the front windows tinted (30%), the entire hood, front bumper, fender fronts, and mirror caps wrapped in XPEL Ultimate Plus, and the whole car coated in Ceramic Pro 9H (including wheels - winters and summers, calipers, and exhaust tips). It's a 2021 GT AWD model, on which Mazda has dropped cylinder deactivation this year (at least in Canada). It apparently wasn't really doing anything for the fuel economy anyway.

I kept the stock 18" wheels and installed Bridgestone Blizzak WS90 tires on them as they'll be my winters. Inspired by another member here (thanks bunduvundu) I bought some 19"x7.5" Mazda 6 GT wheels and mounted 235/45/19 Pirelli P Zero All Seasons, to help improve on the (frankly underwhelming) stock Turanza EL440s that come with the car. The size fills out the wheel wells a bit better I think.

So far, loving the car.

The only thing I'm really still considering is trying to find some European-spec springs as the ones in North America sit far too high for my tastes, especially in the back. I know H&R makes an aftermarket set, but I think those drop numbers are based on the Euro springs as a starting point and from the photos I've seen, it's a bit too extreme in the other direction. I think the European CX-30s have the right height in their stock configuration.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
378 Posts
congrats 👍👍

I'm from Ontario too, but where - it's a big province.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
47 Posts
(y)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts