Registered
2021 CX-30 Turbo Polymetal grey
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2022 CX-30 AWD, Carbon Edition (CE)
303 Posts
I had my dealer in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico black out all the silver and the roof with mat vinal. Do they do this in the US as well? What are your thoughts?
Looks good & compliments the abundant amount of black plastic cladding on the vehicle. (y) I will do something similar if I decide to pick up a 2022 model in the near future, as the CX-30 is at the top of my list.

·
Registered
G25 Touring - 2020 - Soul Red Crystal Metallic
114 Posts
When I was a kid I liked to tinker with stuff, but it always looked like shit. Now as an adult I know that, then and now I couldn't come up with something better than the professionals can. So I prefer not to change stuff about my cars and leave them in their natural factory beauty (unless it's something I can quickly undo)

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Turbo Polymetal grey
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When I was a kid I liked to tinker with stuff, but it always looked like shit. Now as an adult I know that, then and now I couldn't come up with something better than the professionals can. So I prefer not to change stuff about my cars and leave them in their natural factory beauty (unless it's something I can quickly undo)
A few things. This was done by professionals at the dealership. It can be easily removed if I choose to do so and will look the same as any CX 30 off the line.
the question was if you like it or not?

·
Registered
20 CX30 AWD Premium Skyactive G w/ Cyl Deactivation
32 Posts
Nice, I like it. If you don’t mind me asking how much did your dealership charge ? I have to ask my dealership if they can the one I bought from didnt offer blacking out.

·
Registered
2021 Turbo
47 Posts
Losing the chrome around the grille, side windows and on the badges looks awesome. I wouldn't have touched the roof or rear spoiler but that's just me. Why is one of the rear badges still chrome though - should be all or nothing.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Probably because it would be nearly impossible to wrap - the lettering is sunken into the badge, not a silhouette like all the others. I suppose that it could have been painted but that would never match perfectly. Regardless it doesn’t bother me, the OP’s CX looks awesome!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts