Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where you can get a black outed front chrome piece like on the black edition in canada?

·
Registered
CX-30 AWD, 2000 Millenia & 2006 Mazda3
47 Posts
It would probably cost an arm & a leg but you could most likely get one from the dealership parts department. It may come in two separate pieces since it's split in the middle. If you're brave, take the original off and paint it - if you're less brave have a body shop do it.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
471 Posts
........or you could try Plasti-dip or similar 😁

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 SP (Sport Plus)
109 Posts
Vinyl wrap?
I agree. Vinyl wrap would be the easiest and probably the cheapest. They can vinyl wrap a complete car so doing the chrome would be easy. I had the rear valance on my Mazda 3 vinyl wrapped in carbon fiber. Still looked good 4 years later when I sold the car.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
220 Posts
I agree. Vinyl wrap would be the easiest and probably the cheapest. They can vinyl wrap a complete car so doing the chrome would be easy. I had the rear valance on my Mazda 3 vinyl wrapped in carbon fiber. Still looked good 4 years later when I sold the car.
How much did it cost you to get a done do you remember and do you have any pictures for reference? ❤❤

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 SP (Sport Plus)
109 Posts
How much did it cost you to get a done do you remember and do you have any pictures for reference? ❤❤
Don't remember what it cost as it was over 4 years ago and of course prices are much cheaper here in Thailand. I think it was about 1500 baht ($50 US). Hard to see the weave in photos. Looked much better in person.

·
Registered
220 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Astina, Machine Grey, Vinylwrap Blackouts
3 Posts
Vinyl wrap works well.
I had mine done by the dealership when I bought the car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts