Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently I decided I wanted a back-up camera so I needed to upgrade my 2012 Mazda 3. At first I thought I would get another 3, but then I started reading reviews of the CX-30, and I never looked back. FWD, Deep crystal blue mica. I LOVED the red, but not the extra $700 go get it. I've had the car about a month, and I'm still getting used to some features. I'm disappointed by the lane departure warning system and didn't realize (I bought it over the web) that it just had a rear camera without any backing assistance... but I love it otherwise.

·
Registered
Mazda CX30 SEL LUX
80 Posts
I'm in the UK and bought the one up from the base trim, i have the backup camera, all round parking sensors, heated mirrors etc, i find it weird how the specs differ around the world

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
660 Posts
I'm in the UK and bought the one up from the base trim, i have the backup camera, all round parking sensors, heated mirrors etc, i find it weird how the specs differ around the world
you will find this is the case for virtually every world wide car manufacturer out there. Usually each distributor for each country specifies how they want their vehicle specked (within reason) for there market and also why you find different model names in many cases.

Reactions: gerntz
1 - 4 of 4 Posts