Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 CX30 Prefered Red
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my Toyota Camry, the Bluetooth automatic connects to my cellphone when I get into the car, but with my new 2021 cx30, I have to manually connect it either thru the phone or thru the car infosystem under the communication setting.

Did I do something wrong when setup Bluetooth device?

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
1,521 Posts
not sure, mine shows up each time on the display unit, providing I have the phone turned on.

·
Registered
2020 AWD GS with lux pack in Snowflake white
14 Posts
I have issues with my connection, most of the time it connects automatically but I occasionally have to go into the setting to reconnect, I don't know why this happens and it's a pain. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 TPP Soul Red Turbo AWD Skyactive G
12 Posts
I have issues with my connection, most of the time it connects automatically but I occasionally have to go into the setting to reconnect, I don't know why this happens and it's a pain. Any suggestions?
Delete the connection in both the car & phone and start over.
My Android phone connects a moment after I start the car. Every time.

·
Registered
2021 CX30 Prefered Red
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
In my Toyota Camry, the Bluetooth automatic connects to my cellphone when I get into the car, but with my new 2021 cx30, I have to manually connect it either thru the phone or thru the car infosystem under the communication setting.

Did I do something wrong when setup Bluetooth device?
Well, In the Bluetooth advance setup, the bluetooth device is off, that is the reason why. Ran to the dealer, it took the agent 30 sec to tell me what is wrong in the setup

Problem solved. Thank you everyone

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
829 Posts
Well, In the Bluetooth advance setup, the bluetooth device is off, that is the reason why. Ran to the dealer, it took the agent 30 sec to tell me what is wrong in the setup

Problem solved. Thank you everyone
Thanks @Andrew Lee - Marking the thread as Resolved.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.