Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Mazda CX30 GT Sport Tech Skyactive X Auto
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have downloaded the Bose Audio instructions via the Mazda Manual site. Regarding audio settings the fist item shows Basic / Advanced, and in the advanced setting there are additional settings for higher base and treble settings and more interestingly settings for Bose equaliser with numerous pre-sets within available.
I also noticed a couple of other items relating to adjustments, none of these appear to be showing on my vehicle which is THE Uk's range topping model.

I am also at a loss to understand why there is a sub-woofer in the spare tyre well as I have never found any form of music that utilises it, perhaps it is not wired up or is it just a dummy speaker,?

Document regarding sound settings:

·
Registered
CX-30 AWD, 2000 Millenia & 2006 Mazda3
47 Posts
I can't tell the difference in the Stereo Modes "Linear" and "Standard" - can anyone explain that one to me?

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
486 Posts
not specific to the Bose system, as I don't have that system (but this might be of interest), but I had to inquire about this item under the passengers seat which I was told is the power amp for the standard audio system

·
Registered
2021 CX30, Black on Black, AWD
6 Posts
I had a 2012 Mazda 3 - S-Touring hatchback, that I just traded for a new CX30, Base trim. Love the similarities in drivability, responsiveness and fun that they both have. My 3 had the same Bose system in it, yes even with the sub-woofer in the spare tire well (it sat on top of the little tire). And I can attest that it is real and worked great. It is really noticiable when you adjust to heavy Bass and changed the focus of the speakers more toward the rear of the car.

My Base-trim CX30 did not come with Bose, but it does have a very well configured 8-speaker stereo system

Play around with the settings...you'll get it.

johnnie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts