Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 mazda cx30GT
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I have a 2021 cx30GT which has alot of issues. I live in NS Canada. One of the issues is that several times the car had given a BRAKING warning even tough no cars or anything else around, Also had a couple of times when I was already braking for a red light with a car ahead of me. During these times I was approx 10 metres behind and closing, was down to approx 10km/hr and still braking but the car gave the BRAKE warning and actually locked up the car. Twice it gave the BRAKE warning when I was travelling 110 km/hr on the highway and went under an overpass.
Has anyone else had this problem, if so how was it fixed and if at a dealer could you please tell me the name of the dealer and city.where it was resolved.
P.S. Also have the following issues
-"Front radar obscured" and "Safety and Driver Support Systems Temporarily Disabled" almost every day, and most of the time there is nothing obscuring the sensor. On the instrument panel I get the amber sensor light at the same time as having the the circle around the car still green.
-"Mazda Radar Cruise Control Temporarily Disabled" , Every time I go on the highway I set the Cruise control and it starts working properly but then i get the message and the cruise control stops working. Sometimes i can re-set the cruise control but it only lasts a few minutes and then stops working again.
- Speed signs are not properly recognized Example)When I drive on the highway the speed is properly displayed at 110km/hr. All of a sudden, no particular time when it starts, it changes to 50 km/hr, 70 km/hr sometimes 30 or 35, and there is no reason for this, no other speed limit signs expect passing other 110 km/hr signs... there are no other roads nearby and no exits from the highway.

Thanks for reading my message and any info.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 Soul Red Select AWD
128 Posts
Take it to the dealer and most likely they will replace the front Radar sensor. This has happened on a few cx30's and they always replace it no questions asked. Mazda does not want to get a wrongful death lawsuit believe me.

I have had the speed reading happen if I am in the far right lane on the highway. I think it is reading as if I am on the on or off ramp.

·
Registered
2021 mazda cx30GT
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Take it to the dealer and most likely they will replace the front Radar sensor. This has happened on a few cx30's and they always replace it no questions asked. Mazda does not want to get a wrongful death lawsuit believe me.

I have had the speed reading happen if I am in the far right lane on the highway. I think it is reading as if I am on the on or off ramp.
thanks for the info.

·
Registered
2021 mazda cx30GT
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
270 Posts
Again Thanks so much, Hopefully this does the trick
Please let us know, so I can mark the thread 'RESOLVED' for others.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts