Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has me stumped. On Android Auto I see a call come in and on the screen I have the green Answer / red Decline choice. But no matter what I do with the CX30 command dial, nothing happens. Pushing it doesn't answer the call, and rotating it does nothing on the screen. What is supposed to happen? It looks like Android Auto is expecting me to tap the screen, which of course can't be done in the Mazda. Am I missing something? I am using a Pixel 4.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't know there was an answer button. Is that the same as the voice command button?

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 GT AWD - Machine Grey Metallic
51 Posts
I didn't know there was an answer button. Is that the same as the voice command button?
Yes. If you're on the Mazda system (no Android Auto or Apple Carplay running), that left button is used to initiate a voice command or, if your Bluetooth-paired phone is ringing, answer the call. The button to the right of it ends the call.

If you are running either AA or AC, then it's used to initiate a voice command on one of those respective systems or, again, if your phone is ringing, answer the call. The button to the right of it ends the call.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Problem solved - thanks! (Though I still think that hitting the rotary dial should answer the call. Why it seems to be disabled during calling is unexpected.)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts