·
Registered
CX30 Skyactiv G, Cosmo, technoly 150 HK 2021
13 Posts

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
1,032 Posts
there is already a thread on hood (bonnet) gas strut supports. You can see the ones I have in the thread, works great, no holes to drill and easy to install in about 10-15 minutes and good quality.

Gas struts for your CX-30 hood! | Mazda CX‌-30 Forum (cx30talk.com)

regarding your link, there would be know way I would purchase that product on something that is that cheap, there has to be a catch and would not want to risk my hood or my own health to find out.

Reactions: henrikoe

·
Registered
2021 Mazda MX-30 Turbo
170 Posts
The loading and mechanics of that design requires much higher cartridge pressure and uses the end of the hinges as leveraged loading points for almost the entire hood assembly, as opposed to the support being at the other end, just like the stock prop rod has it, like most OEM hood support cartridges.

·
Registered
CX30 Skyactiv G, Cosmo, technoly 150 HK 2021
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
there is already a thread on hood (bonnet) gas strut supports. You can see the ones I have in the thread, works great, no holes to drill and easy to install in about 10-15 minutes and good quality.

regarding your link, there would be know way I would purchase that product on something that is that cheap, there has to be a catch and would not want to risk my hood or my own health to find out.
Hallo. I want to thank you for your advice. After I read your answer to me, I ordered the Redline Tuning Hood QUICKLIFT ELITE with carbon fiber sleeves. After one week, it came to me here in Denmark. And I love it ♥ 👍. You can see it on the pictures. Thank you 😊

Car Grille Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle
Car Hood Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Grille White
Font Wall Material property Wood Cylinder

1 - 9 of 9 Posts