Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Premium Polymetal Gray
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, im currently paying $130 monthly - is this too much if I only drive less than 20 miles a day? How much are you guys paying? Any suggestion how to lower this? Thanks!

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
378 Posts
As there is so much variation in policies and they can fluctuate so much due to location, just contact a insurance broker in your area and they will check out all the various insurance companies they deal with to come up with the best value and coverage that you need. "One size does not fit all". :)

What other people get really doesn't help you much as there is too much factors that can effect pricing.

Reactions: The Kraken

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
336 Posts
Here in the uk I'm paying £168 a year.. 😎

·
Registered
2020 CX30 G25 Astina 2.5Lt AWD
16 Posts
I'm paying AU$643 here for top spec model. That compares to UK£337 and US$432. So many variables in each country it's impossible to compare. But having said that, @steve67 wow nice going. Your shout :D

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
327 Posts
As there is so much variation in policies and they can fluctuate so much due to location, just contact a insurance broker in your area and they will check out all the various insurance companies they deal with to come up with the best value and coverage that you need. "One size does not fit all". :)

What other people get really doesn't help you much as there is too much factors that can effect pricing.
mines 1900 a year and i even have a 5 star drivers rateing as iv been with the same insurance company for 10+ years winter tires that i got from my dealer ship saved me little over $500 per year on insurance.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Premium FWD in Machine Gray Metallic
56 Posts
I'm paying $115/mo in Upstate SC. I'm bundled with homeowner's and haven't caused an accident in 56 years. Thinking it's time to shop around . . .

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 GT AWD - Soul Red Crystal
134 Posts
Hello guys, im currently paying $130 monthly - is this too much if I only drive less than 20 miles a day? How much are you guys paying? Any suggestion how to lower this? Thanks!
I pay $1,700 per year, Canadian.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts