Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Select AWD
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a new CX 30, and was wondering for those that have car seat covers what ones you are using and how well is the fit.

Also the other vehicle I was looking at was the Crosstrek and with that you could get a all weather mat that would go on the back of the rear seats, has anyone ran across anything like that for the CX 30. I've looked (though not extensively yet) and haven't found any.

·
Registered
2021 CX30, Black on Black, AWD
6 Posts
If you are looking for comfortable and very durable seat covers I can attest to CoverKings.com... CR-Grade Neoprene Custom Seat Covers. An alternative from them is Neo-supreme Seat Covers.
The Neoprene covers are made from that same material that wet-suits are made (but are covered in a soft, breathable fabric) and the Neo-supreme are similar, yet less expensive. They are in the $200-300 range for your 2 front seats.
I purchased the Neoprene covers for my 2007 Mazda CX-7, used them for 6 years...I then installed them on my Mazda 3 hatch, used them for 8 years and have just put them on my brand new CX-30. They still look great, although a little faded and they fit each model.
These are full seat-covers...not just cheapo stuff you find at the auto accessory stores.
They have yet to offer covers for the CX-30, but my guess is that covers for the Mazda 3 will fit, or you can wait until the do sell them for CX-30. They also sell other seat cover materials.
Hope this helps.
J.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts