Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Noticed that my cx-30 Premium did not come with the flat cargo cover in the rear area. It is shown in much of the mazda illustrations but is not mentioned as a feature of the vehicle. Dealer says that it must be ordered separately as an accessory but it is not yet listed on any web site. Did any else find a similar situation or did their's come with the cover?

·
Registered
12 Posts
If your referring to the cover that lifts with the liftgate and closes off the rear cargo area, my CX-30 GT did come with it included. We still don't have rear cargo area mat or deep winter floor mats available in Canada, according to my local dealer.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If your referring to the cover that lifts with the liftgate and closes off the rear cargo area, my CX-30 GT did come with it included. We still don't have rear cargo area mat or deep winter floor mats available in Canada, according to my local dealer.
Thanks for the reply MAZman, that is indeed the item I am referring to. None of the cars I've seen at dealer in the US have had them.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I think in the US they are considered an accessory for the cx30, and are not included... which is very strange because I believe they are included with the mazda 3 and cx5

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Premium, Polymetal Grey
1 Posts
Noticed that my cx-30 Premium did not come with the flat cargo cover in the rear area. It is shown in much of the mazda illustrations but is not mentioned as a feature of the vehicle. Dealer says that it must be ordered separately as an accessory but it is not yet listed on any web site. Did any else find a similar situation or did their's come with the cover?
When I purchased my CX30 (a month ago), it wasn’t included, the dealer ordered one and it arrived next day.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
An update on my original post. My dealer has arranged to order a cover for me. The price is about $150 plus tax and does not include delivery to me which is not really a problem as I live nearby. Don't know what the wait will be but hopefully not too long.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts