Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 CX-30 GT DCBlue w/Gyeon Syncro Ceramic Coat + PPF
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think the chances are we get the option to add a hitch for a bike rack or a 3rd party comes out with one?
I hate how the roof rails look on the Canadian models without the roof rails, there is almost an inch gap where they come out of the roof mount. Don’t really want to go that way unless Thule makes a compatible kit for it that isn’t a clamp on one...

·
Registered
107 Posts
I don't have any inside info, but I would guess the chances are very high that there we will be able to get a bike hitch for the cx-30. I had one on my old mazda3 so I don't see why they wouldn't for the cx30.

The big question though is when, since the cx30 is so new and with covid19 there are very few people buying cars (and Mazda and 3rd-Party companies have cut back on projects) I'm betting Accessories are not high on their priority list.

·
Registered
CX30 Skyactiv X Sports lux Black
31 Posts
I have the Mazda tow bar and electrical fitting on my CX30. Fully fitted by the dealer for £650.Using a Yakima ebike 2 bike carrier and this was £450. Both great and the towball is detachable the the electrical socket folds up out of site when not in use

·
Registered
20 CX-30 GT DCBlue w/Gyeon Syncro Ceramic Coat + PPF
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the Mazda tow bar and electrical fitting on my CX30. Fully fitted by the dealer for £650.Using a Yakima ebike 2 bike carrier and this was £450. Both great and the towball is detachable the the electrical socket folds up out of site when not in use
That’s great that they offer it... if only they had it in Canada!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts