Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Select
48 Posts
I do like the even wheel gaps front to rear and the lower hight compared to the NA models. Looks good.

·
Registered
MAZDA CX 30 2,000 cc 6 gear auto RED
62 Posts
I do like the even wheel gaps front to rear and the lower hight compared to the NA models. Looks good.
Two pasenger plus luggage sitting in the rear seat of the Mazda CX-30 will balance the profile look of the vehicle with alowance given for suspension travel.

The difference between the the plastic wheel arch cladding of the CX-30 is only slightly wider than the same on the CX3.

Dark coloured CX -30 have a less pronounce wheel arch cladding appearance than light coloured cars .

The visual atraction of Soul Red paint work takes president over the plastic cladding while black paint work tends to blend in with the total concept.

·
Registered
AWD 2020 GT CX-30 ceramic coated
682 Posts
Two pasenger plus luggage sitting in the rear seat of the Mazda CX-30 will balance the profile look of the vehicle with alowance given for suspension travel.

The difference between the the plastic wheel arch cladding of the CX-30 is only slightly wider than the same on the CX3.

Dark coloured CX -30 have a less pronounce wheel arch cladding appearance than light coloured cars .

The visual atraction of Soul Red paint work takes president over the plastic cladding while black paint work tends to blend in with the total concept.
Poly metal Grey is a beautiful colors as well on the CX 30 and the deep crystal blue are great colors to blend in the cladding some and if you opt for the turbo model like I will be soon the wheels are backed out which really looks nice paired with the Polly metal Grey.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Poly metal Grey is a beautiful colors as well on the CX 30 and the deep crystal blue are great colors to blend in the cladding some and if you opt for the turbo model like I will be soon the wheels are backed out which really looks nice paired with the Polly metal Grey.
One of the Mysteries of mankind is colour preference ,which if you are completely honest with yourself may change from one week to the next, or, daily for some.
Color can change the entire look of a car.
Over the years most of my cars were black with large amounts of chrome to set them off .
With todays more modern looking cars designs the color choice is expanded some what.
Mazda's two concept cars are Soul red and Machine grey .
My wife thinks cars should have a metalic look after all they are metal.
Our CX 3 was Soul red the new CX-30 Is Soul red.
Please ask why?. The practicle answer is for safety reasons as Red gets peoples attention so does White at night.
Our Jeep patriot was a midnight blue and look black until to you got up close to it.
In reality , dependant on the light value and time of day the variety of colour shades on a clean car is dependant on the reflections cast from other objects.

The left side of a car has a different shade from the right side of the car.

The visual dancing light show effect cast by the doors of the CX - 30 is most unuasual.

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Select
48 Posts
I opted out of that option :)

Sometimes slight changes can lead to sizable difference.
I concur. Black was my 1st choice. I live in a hot environment though. Dark colors heat up in the sun much quicker. It's more practical to have a light colored car.

·
Registered
62 Posts

I concur. Black was my 1st choice. I live in a hot environment though. Dark colors heat up in the sun much quicker. It's more practical to have a light colored car.

Vitimin Z.
I have recently seen 2 black CX30's here in Bermuda and we have a hot climate.

Black cars always seem look dirty it only takes 29 minutes for that to happen unless you get them coated

My reason for black is keeping black cars out side in the heat as they dry out quicker .

With my black Jeep i found the air conditioner could hardly keep up in the heat also we put lots of chrome on the thing to give it zing .

let me say you buy what is in you heart of hearts, you must be happy regardless.

Color very personal. I am thinking you may have a concept in mind.

We saw a black CX 30 on Friday past, we can't honestly say black suits the CX 30, as , the car is exciting and the color has to be exciting also.

Black in my opinion is ok for vintage cars may be that is why we decided on the Soul Red on both the CX3 and our new CX30 are red .
By the way i was pondering the Machine grey.

I think tht people look at the red before the look at the plastic wheel arches.

The two choices are contrast or blend in.

If you dent a black car that mean replacing the entire panel as putty and paint fix up on black cars don't work . Been there and done that on a Toyota rav 4 .

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Select
48 Posts
Vitimin Z.
I have recently seen 2 black CX30's here in Bermuda and we have a hot climate.

Black cars always seem look dirty it only takes 29 minutes for that to happen unless you get them coated

My reason for black is keeping black cars out side in the heat as they dry out quicker .

With my black Jeep i found the air conditioner could hardly keep up in the heat also we put lots of chrome on the thing to give it zing .

let me say you buy what is in you heart of hearts, you must be happy regardless.

Color very personal. I am thinking you may have a concept in mind.

We saw a black CX 30 on Friday past, we can't honestly say black suits the CX 30, as , the car is exciting and the color has to be exciting also.

Black in my opinion is ok for vintage cars may be that is why we decided on the Soul Red on both the CX3 and our new CX30 are red .
By the way i was pondering the Machine grey.

I think tht people look at the red before the look at the plastic wheel arches.

The two choices are contrast or blend in.

If you dent a black car that mean replacing the entire panel as putty and paint fix up on black cars don't work . Been there and done that on a Toyota rav 4 .
All good points. It probably rains a lot in Bermuda so a quicker drying abilities of black cars makes sense.

I do like the way the Machine Grey looks on CX30. Maybe that's the between the light and the dark options.

·
Registered
62 Posts
All good points. It probably rains a lot in Bermuda so a quicker drying abilities of black cars makes sense.

I do like the way the Machine Grey looks on CX30. Maybe that's the between the light and the dark options.
Vitamin Z
Thank you for your thoughts, and thank you for your kind reply.
It looks like you have decided on machine grey .
well sir go for it its a great color an suite the car very well .
I can see that you like dark cars the cladding will blend in well so grey will solve that issue , I realize the red car is very conspicuous however it suits that car Mazda has two "vision" concept car a red one and the other a grey one both look nice.
I understand the agony you are going through on colours, however grey is very classy you are looking at a visual combo of black trim and grey.
You might take a look at light weight car covers to stop the UV from destroying the paint and rubber trim.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Vitimin Z,

I see that you have a us flag near your Forum logo
i just had a thought about wheels in the USA you can/ may get silver or grey wheels i think the grey comes with the 4 wd 2500 cc cars. another thing is tires i did a big studdy on tires and decided not to go larger than stock sizes for many reasons
I have driven many times on your high soeed roads in the USA on our BMW motorcycle
so i will say
" to much power in not enough" Don ot cut your self sort .
meaning you may think about a 2500 cc turbo car .
you need to be very carefull in the selection of the engine
If I lived in the USA a the 2500 cc engine would be my choice nothing less, especially for CX30 car
2000 cc was ok for our CX3
the law here will not let us exceed their speed to weight ratio so we dont get thre 2500 c engine .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts