Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any recommendations on best approach to cleaning body cladding? Any recommended products? Something to clean any wax that accidentally gets on the cladding from waxing paint, or preventing black cladding from fading?

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
364 Posts
Try this

😎👌

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 SP (Sport Plus)
67 Posts
Had my car ceramic coated and they did the cladding. Keeps it shiny and cleans easily. No need to coat it with anything.

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
396 Posts
Had my car ceramic coated and they did the cladding. Keeps it shiny and cleans easily. No need to coat it with anything.
best thing i ever did too .. had mine done right from the dealership from day one and its been well worth the $1000. I tested it out with a detailing product that is normally used to strip wax and sealants to get it ready to apply such things and its still there lol water beads and sheets off like a towel being pulled off and its dry after being hit with water I love it. Here is an attachment of what is on my vehicle right from the dealer and i did my exstensive research before hand and its a good product. I would have applied a ceramic coating my self as i know how lol hence my user name but i honestly don't have the time tho and plus I have a warranty on the paint for longer then i will have the vehicle lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
303 is a great product but I had trouble with runoff and it not lasting long on my S2000 top. I started using this on the CX recently and am very pleased so far.

Takes about 25 minutes to apply and buff after a normal wash. If you apply before waxing the body, it makes it easy to remove any wax that gets on the cladding. Has UV protection so should prevent fade...time will tell.

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
364 Posts
Turtle Wax seal n shine sealant has good reviews, for its resistance against chemicals...😇

·
Registered
GT Sport Tech - driven by the wife
37 Posts
I use Meguiars Ultimate Black. It’s a white cream (?!?) that makes your black stuff - black. Wash, smear on and wipe off or just smear on and leave. Lasts for ages too. Doesn’t wash off too easily either.👍

1 - 9 of 9 Posts