Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-G GS
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!

So it’s been raining out all day today, and when I go underground into my parking garage my windows and mirrors fog up. I was backing into my stall and thought I could clear the cement pillar but ended up gently brushing it.

My first priority is getting the scratches on the metal touched up and repainted. I’m willing to spend a bit to get it fixed but I’m just not sure what to do about the plastic parts? Should I see if just the upper plastic portion can be replaced since it’s just a small individual section?

Thanks for any advice/tips!

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-G GS
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sorry this happened, I did the same thing with my previous car so I know how it feels. Plastic parts just have to be replaced, and it depends how many of them you need to buy at a time. Mazda isn't normally bad for bundling parts, so hopefully you don't need to buy extra parts.

I'd get quotes from at least 2 body shops, in general it's cheaper to get everything done all at once because body shops get parts at a discount vs if you were to buy the parts yourself.
Thank you for the response and the advice! Definitely felt horrible when it happened — but it could’ve been a lot worse.

I did not know that! I’ll definitely get a couple quotes and go from there.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts