Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020, CX30, 2.0 Skyactive G, GT
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
My name is Shodiq, from Indoneisia, owning cx30 2.0 skayactive G, for six months, currently 6000 km and running.

Over all I love this car, we ( my wife and me) tested many cars, but when she test drove this car, she does not want to test any other.

i got small issue, but a little bit annoying.
When i turn full left from stoppimg condition and going through small step down of the pavement, there is clucking noise from around the joint near the left fromt wheel (tie rod or near those components).

I contacted the dealer and they said it is normal, but i said this is not normal since i never experienced this kind of issue with other new car, even with cheeper suv cars.
Until now they still coild not figure out the problem.

Any body ever experience the same?

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 2.5S Crystal Blue Mica
79 Posts
Hello,
My name is Shodiq, from Indoneisia, owning cx30 2.0 skayactive G, for six months, currently 6000 km and running.

Over all I love this car, we ( my wife and me) tested many cars, but when she test drove this car, she does not want to test any other.

When i turn full left from stoppimg condition and going through small step down of the pavement, there is clucking noise from around the joint near the left fromt wheel (tie rod or near those components).

I contacted the dealer and they said it is normal, but i said this is not normal since i never experienced this kind of issue with other new car, even with cheeper suv cars.

Have the CV joints inspected

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello,

I have noticed the same! I have 25k miles on my 2020 preferred awd 2.5, and when engaging the brake on a slow, full left turn from a stop, it makes a clicking noise under the right front side of the vehicle depending on brake pressure.

I am also having cv joints inspected next visit to the dealership (and probably somewhere else if dealership is inconclusive)

The only other things i think it could be is the interaction of brakes and awd systems trying to adjust? It isnt a dealbreaker but my 07 accord never made that noise.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts