Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Mazda CX30 GT Sport Tech Skyactive X Auto
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 128GB Sandisk USB stick with 4200 mp3 music files which for some reason my CX30 refuses to accept all the titles with certain titles missing after being read. I have tried removing and reinstalling, resetting everything, renaming folders etc. with no success. I read somewhere that disabling the Gracenote database might help, but again no success.
The same USB stick worked perfectly in my previous CX5 and I am now at a loss at what to do next. Has anyone else had similar problems or found a solution? Many thanks

·
Super Moderator
2020 CX-30 Machine Gray Premium FWD
47 Posts
I have not tried a USB stick yet but did you try both USB ports? I assume it reads from both but maybe not. I'll give it a go as I have a couple of Sandisk USB's.

·
Registered
Preferred FWD / Deep Crystal Blue Mica
87 Posts
On the other Mazda car's in the manually it state's it needs to be FAT32. Hope this helps

·
Registered
8 Posts
I too tried a USB 3 64gb pendrive, not recognised and getting extremely hot, formated fat 32 also I have created 2 partitions of 32gb, nothing works.

A 32gb USB 2 pendrive have no problems, perhaps there's a limit of storage or USB variant incompatibility.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts