2021 Premium CX-30 FWD
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2021 2.5 Turbo Premium Plus AWD
182 Posts
Has anyone installed one of these?
If so, what are your thoughts on it? I know this area needs to be protected from scratches.

Thanks!!
I had the stainless steel one. I had it installed for about a month then removed it. I preferred the original look so I removed it.

·
Registered
'20 CX-30 AWD, 2000 Millenia & 2006 Mazda3
162 Posts
I had the stainless steel one. I had it installed for about a month then removed it. I preferred the original look so I removed it.
I was wondering about the stainless steel. The factory black looks good for that 5 minutes until it's covered in dust again. Ha Ha That's my complaint about the "piano black"; the dust & lint. If I could change all of the piano black in the car to something less prone to the dust I'd be happy - I'm not sure the stainless steel is what I'd pick and I really don't want the faux wood look - nor the carbon fiber look.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
422 Posts
I installed one, color black titanium. Looks great and does not show the dust like the solid black and so far no scratches.
After installing it, got a few other "black titanium" pieces installed, all from EBAY.
Do you have pictures of the black titanium pieces installed I would love to see them 😍

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.