41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 Select AWD
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Hi guys,
Greetings from Bulgaria!
I’m happy to share with you that today my issue with “creaking from rear” has been fixed 😀
The opinion from the repair center was they found missing silicone (around 1-2 millimeters) between 2 rear left panels. They have filled that space with the same silicone and now the car is silent like the Space 😉
I’m so happy and wish you a lot of success!!!
Best regards!
That is amazing! Thank you Sani! I hope to use this information to fix mine as well.
Надявам се че колата ти харесва! Много ме кефи CX-30!

·
Registered
2 Posts
That's wonderful Sani! Now I have some information to take with me on November 3rd when I get my car looked at. And yes, I can imagine how happy you are because if you are like me you really LOVE this car/suv. I'm glad to hear this annoyance was an easy fix. Thanks for keeping us up to date.
I scheduled an appointment next Tuesday and I hope I will solve the problem too.
However, I want to be prepared to give them some suggestions in case they won't know where to start the investigation so that I can avoid unnecessary replacements of car parts.
Do you know more precise where they 'greased' the car? Was it somewhere near the suspension (like the bushing) or was it around the 'bonding/joining' of the trunk door/tailgate and the rest of the car.

Thanks in advance and I hope to bring good news next week :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just wanted to post an update. I had my CX-30 looked at. They had it for a whole week, mostly because they are understaffed and it took time to isolate and remedy the problem. The issue is pretty much what Sari described about an area behind the left rear tail light assemble needing some filler as an area of the quarter panel was rubbing causing the creaking. They did not say that this was due to something being left out during manufacture (but they didn't say it wasn't due to that either), they just added the filler between the area where the rubbing that was causing the creaking noise was occurring. So far there is no more creaking and I am satisfied. If something changes I'll let all of you know. In the meantime, I am happy that this seemed to be an easy fix. Now I can enjoy my CX-30 without it sounding like an old house!

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 Select AWD
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Just wanted to post an update. I had my CX-30 looked at. They had it for a whole week, mostly because they are understaffed and it took time to isolate and remedy the problem. The issue is pretty much what Sari described about an area behind the left rear tail light assemble needing some filler as an area of the quarter panel was rubbing causing the creaking. They did not say that this was due to something being left out during manufacture (but they didn't say it wasn't due to that either), they just added the filler between the area where the rubbing that was causing the creaking noise was occurring. So far there is no more creaking and I am satisfied. If something changes I'll let all of you know. In the meantime, I am happy that this seemed to be an easy fix. Now I can enjoy my CX-30 without it sounding like an old house!
Thank you for the confirmation! Great news

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 Comfort Plus AWD
8 Posts
I’m so happy to hear that now you can also enjoy your CX-30! A lot of thanks to the Bulgarian service of Mazda which found the problem and the solution ❤

·
Registered
7 Posts
I’m so happy to hear that now you can also enjoy your CX-30! A lot of thanks to the Bulgarian service of Mazda which found the problem and the solution ❤
I wonder Sari if all these sort of issues get communicated back to Mazda corporate, so when the issue comes up with other Mazdas in other places around the world they can communicate the information on what they find and how they fixed it? I did print out your message about what they found and I gave it to the technicians, so I'm sure that was helpful in narrowing things down. Thank you!

41 - 48 of 48 Posts