Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
CX-30 Skyactive X 180pk Comfort
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to get the letters “CX-30” and the Skyactive logo off the back of the car. (See photoshop photo)
But does anyone know if they come off easily, or are they stuck with holes in the trunk?
I hope someone knows this .... This is the European model

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well, I guess I was wrong! Here's a comment in another thread:

Just an FYI from another forum, anyone wanting to debadge, the CX-30 has pins and so does the Skyactiv G badge.

·
Registered
2021 CX30 Premium Turbo
25 Posts
Sky-active badge has holes as well as the "X" and "3" from the CX-30. They are just alignment holes, everything is taped on. AWD and TURBO badging, if you have those, have no holes. The dash between the X and 3 has no holes and could also be removed. I have removed turbo, awd and the dash. When the temps rise, either dipping the remaining letters or painting body color so they blend in. I have talked with someone about filing in the four holes, not sure in they can blend the paint well enough.

·
Registered
CX-30 Skyactive X 180pk Comfort
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sky-active badge has holes as well as the "X" and "3" from the CX-30. They are just alignment holes, everything is taped on. AWD and TURBO badging, if you have those, have no holes. The dash between the X and 3 has no holes and could also be removed. I have removed turbo, awd and the dash. When the temps rise, either dipping the remaining letters or painting body color so they blend in. I have talked with someone about filing in the four holes, not sure in they can blend the paint well enough.
Thanx for the info.
No chance that is not the same for European models .... ????

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Select AWD
109 Posts
It's very unlikely that there is a difference in the European model on this. As a matter of fact I think the 1st confirmation that there are alignment holes in the badges came from a German forum. Someone tried to shave it off and ran into the finding.

Here it is: Badging removal

·
Registered
17 Posts
I found the lettering to be very flimsy... almost pulled the dash off by accident when removing the dip that I messed up... AWD and TURBO are also very hard to peel around. Even with good tweezers.... sigh

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.