Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bluetooth is connected. The volumes are set as high as possible on the phone and on the car.
There is absolutely no spoken directions from Google maps. However if I make a phone call, while i am on the call, I get directions, very clearly. I hang up, stop working.
I saw an old post, but it was not exactly the same issue.
Ideas?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bluetooth is connected. The volumes are set as high as possible on the phone and on the car.
There is absolutely no spoken directions from Google maps. However if I make a phone call, while i am on the call, I get directions, very clearly. I hang up, stop working.
I saw an old post, but it was not exactly the same issue.
Ideas?
I haven't received my CX-30 yet (hopefully any day soon after ordering in march with estimate of the end of June), been lurking since.

Are you using USB android auto for maps?

It sounds like the phone is pushing the app/maps audio through the Bluetooth connection.

If you set your entertainment/audio to Bluetooth do you then hear the directions?

Chris

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you but This video didn't help. I need to know how to make the sound to work because as long as Bluetooth is connected and I am NOT on a call, it is total silence, no sound from the phone nor the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts