Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
CX-30 GT Sport Tech (UK, RHD), Skyactiv-X
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

my dealer just called me that they need the car in for a day as there has been a recall from mazda to update it.

Any info about this?

UK RHD model.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello,

my dealer just called me that they need the car in for a day as there has been a recall from mazda to update it.

Any info about this?

UK RHD model.
Hello,

I've received a letter from my dealer in Portugal to update SBS, but in my case toke 2 hours.

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
324 Posts
My son's 3 had a recall to do with the smart braking system..so as the cx30 shares alot of the 3 DNA, I expect a recall soon.

·
Registered
64 Posts
My dealer says he's aware of a minor issue regarding the SBS on the Mazda3 (sensitivity)
He's going to check the status on the CX30 tomorrow for me as he's on his day off.

Pick mine up on Sunday ?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, it’s SMS related. Might brake suddenly for now reason.
Also, some skyactiv x engines are being updated through software due to bad fuel to power ratios.
I’m booked for the 6th March. All day ?

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
324 Posts
My dealer says he's aware of a minor issue regarding the SBS on the Mazda3 (sensitivity)
He's going to check the status on the CX30 tomorrow for me as he's on his day off.

Pick mine up on Sunday ?

4 more sleeps

·
Super Moderator
2020 CX-30 Machine Gray Premium FWD, 2020 Soul Red Crystal MX-5 RF GT
53 Posts
Thanks, We just signed the paperwork today but have had it since Saturday so I'll check with them tomorrow.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I picked up my CX-30 two weeks ago today and had asked about the known issue with SBS on Mazda 3 knowing it has shared tech with the CX-30. The dealer said that they have already been doing the software updates on Mazda 3's to address the issue and as far as he was aware the CX-30 already had the incorporated software fix from the factory. Then again, the CX-30 has only been available here (Canada) for about a month, so I guess that may impact which global markets have or have not had the required software update to address the issue.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got the car back after 2 hours. They updated the VCM to alter the SBS?

not sure if they did anything as the software version remained the same

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi, This is my version in the CX-30 Executive 2020
Worth checking again with the manufacturer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts