Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has leased their CX 30 and or who will upgrade to the CX 30 Turbo?
After this lease i sure plan on bumping up to the turbo for a awesome power upgrade and its going to make the cx 30 one of the quickest in its class and so i am excited as i have already taken my cx through its paces on a track as i do have rally driving experience from back in the day and i already like the way it preforms but the turbo will just add that jaw drop factor. lol yah i know the cx 30 is not a vehicle that was meant to go raceing around on a track haha but hell it has awesome driving dynamics.

·
Registered
CX-30 GT - 2.5 L AWD
155 Posts
Nope not interested as I got the CX-30 because it did not have a turbo and CVT. More than enough power for me and I plan to keep it for a long time.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope not interested as I got the CX-30 because it did not have a turbo and CVT. More than enough power for me and I plan to keep it for a long time.
For me it was the no CVT .. and the nice get up and go but being a big car enthusiasts that I am I decided to lease for the first time and so after 3 years when it's time to decide what I'm going to do but I'm excited for the CX 30 turbo so il go for it most likely and it will be a nice oomph upgrade as I really like the vehicle even now 🙂 no regrets.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good, I hope it works out for you👍
Haha well if the turbo goes out at least it won't be cost to me haha won't have it longer then 3 years and when that time comes il let ya know and il definitely be picking the color you have in yours now as I really like it and il ceramic coat the vehicle again 🙂

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 Soul Red Select AWD
90 Posts
I am not sure at this point. Very much love my cx30! If I am in a good Financial position ... I might get a Mazda 3 turbo in a few years. And keep the cx30 as a daily and for winter use. If I am a one car guy then I will most likely get the turbo cx30.

Drove a 2016 cx-9 with 130,000 miles on it. Was in great mechanical condition for the mileage. Not concerned with the Mazda Skyactive 2.5T in regards to long term reliability. It's the little 1.3L 3 cylinder turbos I worry about. Mazda does it right!!! Just change the oil more often to be kind to the turbo.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am not sure at this point. Very much love my cx30! If I am in a good Financial position ... I might get a Mazda 3 turbo in a few years. And keep the cx30 as a daily and for winter use. If I am a one car guy then I will most likely get the turbo cx30.

Drove a 2016 cx-9 with 130,000 miles on it. Was in great mechanical condition for the mileage. Not concerned with the Mazda Skyactive 2.5T in regards to long term reliability. It's the little 1.3L 3 cylinder turbos I worry about. Mazda does it right!!! Just change the oil more often to be kind to the turbo.
I really do like my CX 30 currently don't get me wrong 🙂 but more oomph never hurt haha especially if you have being a rally track driver under your belt 😝 iv driven mine In a very lively way around a track one day when I met up with some of my car club guys as I wanted to see what it could do and the full driving dynamics and yah yah I know it's not a vehicle you race with 🤣😂 I just wanted to take 2 laps around and see how it felt and it was really fun handles very well and when you take control of the transmission in manual shift mode it goes very well keeping in the rpm band around corners etc but hey why not have more oomph haha I like having a little fun with mine when I'm not behind the wheel of the 370Z.

·
Registered
2020 AWD Select Machine Gray Metallic Mobil 1 0w20
153 Posts
I'm considering it. I'm not leasing, but the turbo is enticing. I just want to see the performance numbers first (0-60 etc). 250hp and 327lbs of torque is respectable. I think I'd prefer the 3 Hatchback with the turbo over the CX-30.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm considering it. I'm not leasing, but the turbo is enticing. I just want to see the performance numbers first (0-60 etc). 250hp and 327lbs of torque is respectable. I think I'd prefer the 3 Hatchback with the turbo over the CX-30.
I like the Mazda 3 but the only thing is it's too low to the ground for me and as a daily driver I gotta have something little bit higher off the ground especially for winter.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts