Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I started this topic way back last year. Nothing has changed. Today I have emailed Mazda Australia with a long list. I finished by saying:I am very disappointed with the low end acceleration from the car - particularly from a 2 litre engine that has 186HP. I now make a point of changing down to second to turn a sharp corner - which should be unnecessary.
1. I want to turn istop permanently off
2. I want lane monitoring permanently off
3. I want distance monitor permanently off
4. I want the alert/control for exceeding speed permanently off
5. I want to be able to use a cruise control like normal cars
6. I want sensors off
7. When I turn radio off I don’t want it coming on when car is next turned on
I had a cyclist ahead of me in my lane (the only lane). No traffic in oncoming lane. I pulled out to overtake the cyclist and car shuddered on the lane marking and wrenched me back into my lane towards the cyclist.
Cruise Control. Car won’t let me get close enough to a slow car in front to overtake it.
Suddenly BRAKE flashes and brakes come on. Twice. As someone else has asked- I hope my brake lights come on or I’ll be rammed from the rear.
Navigation setting a new search doesn’t always work.
I will give Mazda Australia one last chance. Car cost AUD$45,000. It’s not one year old. Only done 3,000 kms. Anyone want to buy it?