Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 Preferred fwd Soul Red Crystal
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased 2020 CX30 Preferred with 2100 miles on it. Everything is great but my wife has been trying to delete the previous drivers favorite radio stations. I searched the forum and found link to videos.
Follow the steps exactly to the point you are supposed to press main dial to open options menu. The menu will not open. Same issue when trying to edit/delete contacts. Any suggestions?
I do not as yet have a SD card installed. I assume it is just for Navi, but does it affect radio?
Thanks from a newbie

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry. The options does open. But there is no edit options on the right side of screen when the favorite list opens.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
605 Posts
SD card is only for navigation. this where you can delete any favourites

TIP: fill out your drive info in Account Details, and then it will show up each time you post on the left side below your avatar (see mine for example)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

View attachment 912

TIP: fill out your drive info in Account Details, and then it will show up each time you post on the left side below your avatar (see mine for example)
Thanks. Will give it a try.

View attachment 912

That is exactly the screen I am trying to get to. But I only get the list of favorites in the left. The edit options in the right does not show up on mine

·
Registered
GT Sport, Deep Crystal Blue
89 Posts
If you do a factory reset, does it remove any updates that have been installed?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts